hearts v hibs?

anyone else watchin this tonight?, hearts got key players out, hibs at full strength, should be very interesting.

my hibee mate just told me about this song

"Tell all the hearts ye know

mikey stewart is shite and we know

he's got ginger hair

and no silverware

so it's back to the yams he must go"

i usually just watch it for the hell of it but even then i usually stop watchin after half time (tu) or if its boring as ferk (which is what usually happens) but then saying that i was mroe interested in watching celtic draw than the utd chelsea game yesterday

Saying that I'm off to the Dundee v Morton game tomorrow night(checked up and they will have the Rangers game on in the hospitality suite). Couldnt give a f*ck about the game, 5 star 5 course meal, champaigne reception and as much as you can drink for free. Gonna get blootered and sit in the lounge watching the Rangers game.

I think the Edinburgh Derby is great to watch,plenty thrills & spills.Think last year there were 30 Fouls each in a game.The Hibs are playing well & hope they stuff the Jambos with some silky soccer

Saying that I'm off to the Dundee v Morton game tomorrow night(checked up and they will have the Rangers game on in the hospitality suite). Couldnt give a f*ck about the game, 5 star 5 course meal, champaigne reception and as much as you can drink for free. Gonna get blootered and sit in the lounge watching the Rangers game.

Crackin, enjoy!

Actually might be a naw bad game nearby, Morton are a good side and Dundee won at the weekend