Mrs McCoist

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Confirmed

Jade Goody and family

Ian Watkins ? H from pop band Steps. Starred as Buttons in panto this Christmas.

Wild punk rocker Donny Tourette, who has been having an on/off relationship with Peaches Geldof.

Danielle Lloyd, stripped of her Miss Great Britain 2006 title after she was found to be dating a judge, footballer Teddy Sheringham.

Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty, who is said to be getting ?300,000 to enter the BB House.

Likely

Justin Hawkins, ex-Darkness frontman who quit the band two months ago after going into rehab with a ?1,000- a-week coke habit.

Jermaine Jackson, formerly of the Jackson Five, married three times, eight children. Converted to Islam in the 1980s and lives in Dubai.

Julie Goodyear, famous for playing Rover?s Return landlady Bet Lynch. Left Corrie in 1995 and was awarded the MBE a year later.

Actor Dirk Benedict, who played Templeton ?The Faceman? Peck in The A-Team and Lieutenant Starbuck in Battle-star Galactica.

Lauren Harries, who found fame as ten-year-old oddball antiques expert James Harries on Wogan in 1988. Had sex change in 2001.

MEP Robert Kilroy-Silk. The former TV host and Labour MP set up his own political party Veritas in 2005 but later quit as its leader.

Former Spurs and Chelsea defender Jason Cundy and his wife Lizzie are set to become the first couple on Celeb Big Brother

HERE are some of the celebs who may still make it in:

US rapper LIL? KIM; former Baywatch hunk DAVID HASSELHOFF, Hollywood wild child TARA REID, glamour model JO GUEST, Hi-de-Hi! actress SU POLLARD and cross-dressing Eighties singer MARILYN.

Guest TheQueensXI
the pape doesn't say anything about the hoff or jade goody, but tara reid will be in it partay

i sure hope thats a typo and you meant "paper" :lol:

Guest TheQueensXI
god i cant stand all these pathetic people trying to grasp on to what little fame they have !

i think the show should be stopped under trade descriptions act. celebrity my arse!

same as Superdrug. ive tried all their drugs and to be frank, none are that super.

Oh no!!!!!!!!

So now channel 4, E4, and E4+1 (possibly more 4 too) will have talentless losers making c*nts out of themselves 24-7 for weeks.

Then there will be the repeats!!!! (td)

I should have went into hibernation. <nooo>

The hedgehogs must have seen this coming. <bubblepipe>