Why is it.....

MK Alex

its someone elses fault. My darling hubbie just went into a major panic cause he couldn't find his keys (car/house/work keys). Off course he left them where he usually puts them <_< - aye right. So we've just spent the last 10 mins turning the house upside down and I finally found them on the sofa. Off course he didn't leave them there, it was our 23 month old daughter <_< - my eye.

The place he usually leaves his keys is about 4ft off the ground and I don't think my little un is quite that tall (yet!) - bless her little heart.

Believe it or not there is an explanation as to why men say women hide things from them. Women have a wider arc of peripheral vision, possibly from the ancient role of being a 'nest defender'.

Men have more of a tunnel like vision from their ancient roles as hunters and therefore have difficulty in finding things at short range.

The strange thing is that a woman can't see a flashing oil-light on the car dashboard but can spot a dirty sock in a corner at thirty paces. :blink:

Believe it or not there is an explanation as to why men say women hide things from them. Women have a wider arc of peripheral vision, possibly from the ancient role of being a 'nest defender'.

Men have more of a tunnel like vision from their ancient roles as hunters and therefore have difficulty in finding things at short range.

The strange thing is that a woman can't see a flashing oil-light on the car dashboard but can spot a dirty sock in a corner at thirty paces. :blink:

in other words, men are better ;)

:lol::lol:

flashing oil light, low petrol gauge, service due , kerb, double decker bus in front of you !

:lol:

PS has anyone saw my keyboard, twas here a minute ago ?

:blink: