The hosts are piling forward. If this was a boxing match Gordon Strachan would be looking for a towel it's so one-sided at the minute. Is there a knock-out punch to come?

from the beeb. I will be very surprised if celtic manage to avoid defeat in this game.

Guest therabbitt

fair do's they did well, 1:1 against them on a plastic pitch is a good result, i think they will progress and i hope they do

nice to keep the co-efficient up

i am one of the rangers fans who doesnt mind seeing celtic do well in europe, just not too well, a glorious failure shall suffice....

fair do's they did well, 1:1 against them on a plastic pitch is a good result, i think they will progress and i hope they do

i am one of the rangers fans who doesnt mind seeing celtic do well in europe, just not too well, a glorious failure shall suffice....

I say Septic get beat 1 - Nil (minmum) at home in 2 weeks....and they will be OOT on their ERSE!!!!

we will win 1-0 away against Red Star no prob (although a draw, of any number will be enough to take it)

the Tim gloating in the press is overwhelming this morning I am feeling a bit under the weather now ... :sadness:

It's amazing how we get ripped apart yesterday in the press, when we win

and they get hammered the whole match, to draw 1-1...and the papers love them

the Tim gloating in the press is overwhelming this morning I am feeling a bit under the weather now ... :sadness:

It's amazing how we get ripped apart yesterday in the press, when we win

and they get hammered the whole match, to draw 1-1...and the papers love them

I know they are being celebrated and we are being pulled to pieces.... same old

One part of me wants the co-efficient raised but the other wants to see the mhanks humiliated.:lol:

Catch 22 I think they call it.

Anyway we are already ranked above them for next year.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/d.../trank2008.html