Jamie Carragher calling up talksport radio

I like Carragher.

Carragher is probably the most deserving centre half of getting a game for England

Why should he make himself avaialble for selection when McLearn is just going to mis use him? Typical arrogance of the English fans IMO, can't just accept a players decision without criticising him!

They would rather have big names than a team of winners!

I like Carragher.

Carragher is probably the most deserving centre half of getting a game for England

Why should he make himself avaialble for selection when McLearn is just going to mis use him? Typical arrogance of the English fans IMO, can't just accept a players decision without criticising him!

I would have him in my team, a very good player for sure.

I like Carragher.

I would have him in my team, a very good player for sure.

I would have

Carson

Carragher

Bently

Carrick

in the England team. But they are unlikely to get a game ahead of Robinson, Ferdinand, Beckham or Lampard becuase they aren't as big a name!

I don't know. Getting called up for your country and should always be honoured in my opinion.

I think Carragher is being a bit childish about this ie. using the play me or I quit stuff.

I do agree though that he would be in my first team.

TALK SLOWER

hahahahahaha :lol: Scousers r the worst for it, i'd say we r second best for it though when we talk slang to each other but very well spoken when English or foreign people come to speak to us weegies