Champions League 07/08

who do you fancy to win it?

you obviously cant count out the holders ac milan(despite no team ever retaining the cl) as we will have ronaldo for this seasons campaign.

real have made some impressive signings - pepe, metzelder, drenthe, sneijder and possibly robben.

barca have their usual big guns up front but add henry to that and milito and abidal at the back.

inter stormed serie a last season, but can they do better in the cl? they have added suazo to their attack, is that enough?

chelsea are looking good this season and are bound to be a force once terry returns, malouda looks a great signing and swp has been rejuvenated.

man utd, despite being without rooney for who knows how long and a poor start to the season cant be looked past. i expect them to be there or there abouts.

liverpool have always done well with rafa in the cl, 2 finals in 3 seasons and they have made some good signings in torres, voronin and babel.

those are who id say are the favourites. but you cant look past other teams such as lyon, arsenal, valencia, roma and the german teams like schalke and werder bremen. all will cause a problem to the favourites to win the tournament.

I fancy Chelsea or as a dark hose Lyon.

yeh will be interesting to see how lyon do this season since its perrin whos in charge :craphead: and they have also lost malouda. but they have signed bodmer who i was impresed with last season when lille played milan.

I think Chelsea, Liverpool, Real Madrid and AC Milan will be there or there abouts. I'm going for a Chelsea v Real final.

its been a while since real did anything in this competition, with all their managerial changes but i think this schuster has made some good signings for real to go all the way (tu)

Barcelona 9/2

Chelsea 6/1

Manchester Utd 6/1

Milan 8/1

Real Madrid 8/1

Inter 9/1

Liverpool 12/1

Lyon 16/1

Arsenal 20/1

Sevilla 20/1

Valencia 20/1

Roma 25/1

Schalke 33/1

Stuttgart 33/1

Werder Bremen 40/1

Lazio 50/1

Marseille 50/1

Porto 50/1

PSV 66/1

Ajax 80/1

Benfica 100/1

Sporting Lisbon 100/1

Celtic 125/1

Shakhtar Donetsk 125/1

Rangers 150/1

FC Copenhagen 250/1

Rosenborg 500/1

Elfsborg 2500/1

odds couresty of ladbrokes

ones in bold are who i would put my money on and the one underlined is a decent outside bet.