Everton want Bazza on Loan

David Moyes is ready to offer Barry Ferguson a way out of Rangers by trying to sign him on loan for the rest of the season.

The Everton manager has been scouring the transfer market for a commanding midfielder and has been alerted to Ferguson?s likely availability following a bustup with Ibrox boss Paul Le Guen.

Although Ferguson, 28, had an unhappy spell at Blackburn, he is prepared to consider a return to the Premiership after being stripped of the Rangers captaincy and told he will not play for them again while Le Guen is in charge.

A loan is viewed as the most convenient answer to the bitter stand-off and Moyes is keen after struggling to identify any other suitable midfield candidates.

Despite a 1-0 win at Motherwell yesterday, Rangers fans protested against Le Guen, who is believed to have taken exception to Ferguson?s attitude towards some of the foreign players at Ibrox.

"It remains to be seen what will happen," said the former Lyon coach. "It depends on my own situation as well, but I have to think of the team above any individual and it will be complicated for him to play again after what has happened."

West Ham are also sure to show an interest if Ferguson is loaned out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1779

Id gladly let Barry go on loan, or even just kick his heels, as I cant see us finishing second with out him, and I cant see PLG avoiding the sack in the summer with the majority of the fans against him.

Ok, You've got to understand, Barry is in the wrong and due to this, it is unlikely he will play for Rangers again. Sending him out on loan, does not benefit Rangers Football Club.

PLG will not be sacked in the summer, PLG will be at Rangers for a while and will win over the fans who dislike him.

Id gladly let Barry go on loan, or even just kick his heels, as I cant see us finishing second with out him, and I cant see PLG avoiding the sack in the summer with the majority of the fans against him.

Ok, You've got to understand, Barry is in the wrong and due to this, it is unlikely he will play for Rangers again. Sending him out on loan, does not benefit Rangers Football Club.

PLG will not be sacked in the summer, PLG will be at Rangers for a while and will win over the fans who dislike him.

So Barry is in the wrong?

Where did you get this?

Once again you talk pish.

PLG will not leave in the summer....and you know this how?

...and will win over the fans who dislike him. :wacko:

Get real. FFS

I think loaning him out is definitely the best option right now if PLG and Baz can't settle their differences.

If he impresses in the Prem, and PLG is still in a job at the end of the season, his ??? tag will rocket with a host of clubs after him!

I cant see what Rangers get from loaning out a player like Barry.

Im sorry but its either get this mess sorted out and get him back in the team or sell him to the highest bidder so that we can try and get others in to fill the gap.

Just my thoughts

as if things weren`t shitty enough right now for all world-wide blue noses,this couldn`t be a worse time for this bust-up to happen,barry has proved himself to me time and time again as a fine RFC player,whereas plg keeps on bumbling and fumbling around achieving little more than nothing,ok,we have had to be patient but,my patience has ran out,if i had 2 choose barry or plg,then it`s au revoir paul!!!