new lyrics to the billy boys

The Artist

I dont know abouit youz but we still use the add ons like ftp and fenians its just that we dont sing them out loud anymore, but dont join in coz it will come out as loud as feck, please yerself of course

NO SURRENDER WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Pesh !

Why aw the sheeite add ons...aw ye need tae do is cut out ftp and fenian instead of that pesh

Nice sensible suggestion but I am sure we were banned from singing ANY variant of the Billy Boys.

Correct.

We gotta get over that song and get ourselves a new "anthem"

Pesh !

Why aw the sheeite add ons...aw ye need tae do is cut out ftp and fenian instead of that pesh

Don't those cuts kind of defeat the purpose of the song?

Any, different lyrics to the BB's is nothing new: they Club brought out a single about thirteen years ago! 'Super Ally and The Treble Twins' :D:P . It to celebrate 1992-93, I ask you doh ...

Hello, Hello,

We are the Rangers Boys,

Hello, Hello,

You'll know us by our noise,

We're up to our knees in Chips n cheese,

Surrender all yer pies,

For we are the Glasgow Rangers boys.

My fellow Rangers fans and brother Billy Boys...isnt it strange there is so many people on here who are so against the song

Ambassadors of who ??????

They seem to be more against it than the instigators :classier_than_pipeguy:

IMO i feel we should go all the way with this and fight every way to get the Billy Boys back without Fenian blood and Fuck the Pop.

We hear it sung at every ground by other fans so we have a case of being victimized.The RST and Blue Order could back it and come up with non sectarian lyrics.Not only are we being dictated to by UEFA,SPL,SFA,Scottish Parliment and the Mhedia and being victimized by them we're also being dictated to by the bigots.We need to fight this guys as the atmosphere at Ibrox is shite .

Hullo hullo we are the billy Boys

Hullo hullo you'll know us by our noise

our cry is no surrender

surrender or you'll(get tickled with a big feather,SPL version)die

For we are the Bridgeton billy Boys,yoker derry,preisthill derry or whatever.

Nothing sectarian or offensive but loud as fuck.

Remember Leeds 92......do we want that back.....but no singing until clearance.

Worth a try

I'd love to get the song back, not because of any importance linked to the lyrics but because its our song, and Ibrox is the stage where it should be sung, it has diluted the atmosphere since the ban. Coming up with more appropriate and non offensive to anyone lyrics then putting forward an informed and genuine proposal to all concerned would be worth a try and welcomed. However i do remember it being said in the immediate aftermath of the ban that no other versions of the song were to be acceptable. Hopefully this position may have changed, or can be influenced by such an approach.