England vs Germany

Anybody going to be watching? :craphead:

I think I might watch it on mute, can't stand the commentators and I don't have Sky at the moment so the Scotland game is a no go. I'll be watching the highlights of that later on though!

I expect England to win, and then the we're gonna win Euro 2008 hype will start!

Baws, 2 - 1 Germany.

What reason on earth would any Scotsman have to want England to win? :unsure:doh

Il happily support all states of the union, though i support Scotland when playing England.

What reason on earth would any Scotsman have to want Germany to win?

I wish they both could lose but that aint possible,so the lesser of two evils I'll take the h**.Lived a lot of years in England,and had some really close English pals,

but in general the english look down their noses at the Scots,personally I always figured deep down they were jealous of us,and so they shoud be.

Baws, 2 - 1 Germany.

What reason on earth would any Scotsman have to want England to win? :unsure:doh

Il happily support all states of the union, though i support Scotland when playing England.

What reason on earth would any Scotsman have to want Germany to win?

I wish they both could lose but that aint possible,so the lesser of two evils I'll take the h**.Lived a lot of years in England,and had some really close English pals,

but in general the english look down their noses at the Scots,personally I always figured deep down they were jealous of us,and so they shoud be.

In my opinion it's all how people percieve things, and from my experience and other Scottish guys i know down here, i cant see it. Most English do not look down on the Scots, i certainly experienced nothing like that when we moved down South, nor is anyone particularly jealous of the Scots, or Scotland.