Tickets to Stamford Bridge Dec 29th 2007

abbeybear

Hi All,

Promised my son a trip down to "the Bridge" on or around his 16th birthday (31st Dec). The nearest home match appears to be Chelsea v Newcastle on the 29th and was wondering if anyone knows the best way to go about getting tickets for this match as they are usually like gold dust.

Youll need 2 become a member of the Chelsea Ticket club or whatever its called think it costs about £25. Unless your in that ul prob no get tickets, thr is never a public sale for league games!!!

Does he no support the gers?

Of course he supports the gers and is a season ticket holder in the Blue Order section of the broomloan front stand but he has always had this thing about wanting to go to Stamford Bridge so I promised I'd take him around his 16th birthday. To ensure tickets I have done as suggested and joined as a member so I can purchase them online. FYI its £42 for an adult and £17.50 for a junior. Quite expensive but still cheaper than paying over the odds at some of these ticket websites.

Dont think EPL tickets are allowed to be sold oin ebay now. They just get pulled

you may be right....I just looked and got no results?? Weird, cuz here in north america you can get tickets for all sports??

I did get them there 2 yrs back though!? <cr>