Only an Excuse?

chewbacca

Only an excuse was good...  Still Game was hilarious!  <yes>

doh can't believe i forgot still game was on i love that show

was a 70's theme i believe :(

Victor,Jack,Winston and Isa get stuck in the lift on new years eve. They then go through a serious of flash backs to the same day in 1975, the last time the lift broke down... :lol:

It was funny... :lol:

Only an excuse was ok, Jonathan Watson thinks he is Rory Bremner nowadays though he has more politicians in it than footballers.

Still Game was pretty funny, a bit different from normal with the flash backs :D

Only an excuse was good...? Still Game was hilarious!? <yes>

doh can't believe i forgot still game was on i love that show

was a 70's theme i believe :(

Victor,Jack,Winston and Isa get stuck in the lift on new years eve. They then go through a serious of flash backs to the same day in 1975, the last time the lift broke down... :lol:

It was funny... :lol:

They said it would be funny im in shock that i actually forgot about it but then again it was my first time on the drink for 5 months and i think i went overboard <_<

OAE was good, one sketch has PLG talking tactics to Sebo, pointing in one direction and Sebo runs off in the opposite. You really have to see it, coz it's not funny when written down.  ;)

Na man, sounds funny even written down lol

Damn, never thought Still Game would be on as well, I've only just got into that last few months, its sweet Scottish comedy! clappiez

I wish I didnae miss them, guess I'll go search the web see if some kind hearted soul has uploaded them <spinnir>

OAE was good, one sketch has PLG talking tactics to Sebo, pointing in one direction and Sebo runs off in the opposite. You really have to see it, coz it's not funny when written down.? ;)

Na man, sounds funny even written down lol

Damn, never thought Still Game would be on as well, I've only just got into that last few months, its sweet Scottish comedy! clappiez

I wish I didnae miss them, guess I'll go search the web see if some kind hearted soul has uploaded them <spinnir>

It's on youtube m8 :D