Aiden McGeady!

Tumshie

Had to laugh when i read this morning about McGeady's alleged racist abuse. What race would that be??? Have the 'Fightin Irish' got a different skin tone from us Scots/Brits. So it is not just bigoted abuse those poor Celtic players suffer from now apparently wer all racists as well. But of course it is ok when the jungle jims r throwing bananas at our players (Walters), abusing Claudio Reyna after 9/11 and thier continued sectarian chanting. Or is that this 'Juan Guy' who keeps cropping up

hes really overated anyway.Been around for a couple of years now and hes supposed to be a "wonderkid" but anytime i have seen him hes been pretty pish and hutton has him in his back pocket every old firm match.

hes really overated anyway.Been around for a couple of years now and hes supposed to be a "wonderkid" but anytime i have seen him hes been pretty pish and hutton has him in his back pocket every old firm match.

Agreed. To be honesty I was gutted when he chose Ireand, but since then he has done nothing and I must say, im delighted he chose they rats :)

I f*ckin detest the traitorous b*stard.He chose Eire over us because he is a twisted bigoted little republican twat.There are no players I would like to see seriously injured, but would love to see him get it.I am not sectarian but people like him piss me right off.Does not get enough grief in my opinion.Not so long ago he would have been Hanged by the neck-until dead for treason.

He has a serious attitude. Thinks he's a hard man. Never forget that collision with him and ferguson last year at pighead, were he totally disrespected fergie, and fergie mentioned it also in his book. He is just such a hate filled wanker. I'd love the opportunity to stick one on his peter beardsley chin. Hopefully someone like M'culloch will empty him at Ibrox.