Liverpool must be applauded

papaguy51

nice jesture, but i really dont understand why football is brought into things like this

well for a start he was Everton MAD had a season ticket for years and he was only 11, a Everton his local team paid respects to him, i think it was fitting of Liverpool to do the same, dunno if that wuda happened up here mind u but nevermind....Also, i think the football has took notice of it because of the way that he died and not just the fact that he died, being shot outside a pub is terrible man especially an 11 yr old...

Respect to liverpool for tht :)

football is used because of the publicity it gets -it keeps what happened in peoples minds and might just persuade someone who knows info about it to come foward.

Its the same with maddie and all the footballers wearin - dont forget me - t-shirts because in Britain.. people take more notice to football than anything else imo.

If ur club captain said sumfing about maddie u would take more notice of it than if the prime minister did imo.

nice jesture, but i really dont understand why football is brought into things like this

well for a start he was Everton MAD had a season ticket for years and he was only 11, a Everton his local team paid respects to him, i think it was fitting of Liverpool to do the same, dunno if that wuda happened up here mind u but nevermind....Also, i think the football has took notice of it because of the way that he died and not just the fact that he died, being shot outside a pub is terrible man especially an 11 yr old...

I suppose the rivalry down there is purely a football one, I mean the Z-Cars theme isn't really offensive to anyone where as an anti-British song about the potato famine is