Celtic vs Spartak

Stardog

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant to see the rhebels showing their true colours and fighting with each other. class watching it on BBC, the tim Dougie Donnelly is about in tears while Big Eck is all smiles - GIFRUPY

Brilliant to see the rhebels showing their true colours and fighting with each other. class watching it on BBC, the tim Dougie Donnelly is about in tears while Big Eck is all smiles - GIFRUPY

LMAO :lol: I have never seen a jammier side than celtic though. Yet again they manage to get a goal from a really bad defensive error. Pisses me off when i see us bombarding teams and not getting a break and they just get a goal handed to them on a plate. Good finish but my gran could have scored that one.

Notice the big Taig Donnelly was ever so quick to get in the "we got a harder draw than Rangers line". that'll be another conspiracy theory from scum park - UEFA are now against them

Notice the big Taig Donnelly was ever so quick to get in the "we got a harder draw than Rangers line". that'll be another conspiracy theory from scum park - UEFA are now against them

I was going to say that too. I also noticed the "it was never a penalty" pish. It touched his hand, the end.