Celtic vs Spartak

Stardog

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if celtic do lose i would hate to get spartak in the group stages, apart from a lack of clinical finishing and slightly shaky defence they look to be a v good side. Played some really good one touch football. Should have scored at least one more though.

Brilliant to see the rhebels showing their true colours and fighting with each other. class watching it on BBC, the tim Dougie Donnelly is about in tears while Big Eck is all smiles - GIFRUPY

LMAO :lol: I have never seen a jammier side than celtic though. Yet again they manage to get a goal from a really bad defensive error. Pisses me off when i see us bombarding teams and not getting a break and they just get a goal handed to them on a plate. Good finish but my gran could have scored that one.

Err, did you see our goals against Killie? lol

evens

if celtic do lose i would hate to get spartak in the group stages, apart from a lack of clinical finishing and slightly shaky defence they look to be a v good side. Played some really good one touch football. Should have scored at least one more though.

plus the pressure would be on us to out do the mhanks, which might throw us off our own game. Its one thing for us fans to be caring about how we thrash teams that beat the tims, but the players should be focussed on their own game.