Celtic vs Spartak

Stardog

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cue Dougie to say "Celtic got what they deserved etc etc etc". Bullcrap. They should've lost in 90 mins.

of course it will be the usual " brave" performance etc etc etc. 35mins with an extra man and they still couldnt score and they needed the defender to screw up to get their first goal. Typical jammy fecking tims

Fuck them!

We looked far more comfortable & IMHO Spartak were not half as good a side as everybody made them out to be!

Eventually their luck will run out, nothing lasts forever!

Except the luck of timmy.

Now I get to hear local timmy scum screaming on top of their lungs aided by 12iq braincells.

Wonderful.

Cue Dougie to say "Celtic got what they deserved etc etc etc". Bullcrap. They should've lost in 90 mins.

of course it will be the usual " brave" performance etc etc etc. 35mins with an extra man and they still couldnt score and they needed the defender to screw up to get their first goal. Typical jammy fecking tims

In short, they were poor. Spartak were half decent but no great shakes, and the fact the tims couldn't win in extra time against 10 men tells you everything you need to know.

Surely they will get found out in the CL, but the luck of timmy seems infinite.

Forgot they had an extra man.

Dont care that they're through, should have been hammered in the first leg but I thought they played quite well in the second half there. Its really not as easy as people think to score against 10 men, as all 10 men go behind the ball. They stole our money but hey they'll get pumped by a more clinical team.

IMHO Spartak were not half as good a side as everybody made them out to be!

Agreed, I thought they were shite at times.

They struggled to pass the ball 10 yards to each other.

i thought they were good first half but in the second half they were awful, they actually made sellick look half decent at times!

From what I saw over both legs, Red Star were comparable to Spartak.