Gary Caldwell

Garfield

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He wasn't even the best in Scotland untill a few weeks ago!

quite a bit better than gordon tbh . overall experience etc done it at the highest level for club and country.

saw him against england for poland one game last year and he was outstanding for them .

even tho he plays for them i judge players as i see it . and time again he produces it .

hes world class if bieng brutally honest , hopefully they sell him soon as i for one will be glad to see the back of him .

he keeps them in it so much at crucial times in a lot of games wich is pivotal .

not the best in the world tho. that would probably be cech or buffon. but Boruc is maybe top 5. from what ive seen from watching goalies.

Not taking anything away from boruc?(cause i do think he is a good goalie) , but i think any goalie in the world could have saved those 2 penalties he saved (the first one especially, cause that was pure rubbish)

This a*sewipe is now saying Boruc is the best keeper in the world after last night. WTF is he on because I'll have some of it

He's good, very good. But Moscow's keeper was the same. Is he the joint best then?

ffs.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He wasn't even the best in Scotland untill a few weeks ago!

quite a bit better than gordon tbh . overall experience etc done it at the highest level for club and country.

saw him against england for poland one game last year and he was outstanding for them .

even tho he plays for them i judge players as i see it . and time again he produces it .

hes world class if bieng brutally honest , hopefully they sell him soon as i for one will be glad to see the back of him .

he keeps them in it so much at crucial times in a lot of games wich is pivotal .

not the best in the world tho. that would probably be cech or buffon. but Boruc is maybe top 5. from what ive seen from watching goalies.

somebody spot the tim :lol: hahahahah, Barry aint number 8 either :(

They are all f*cken erseholes. Boruc is a good keeper but very over-rated. I think I could of saved those penalties. Cant believe the way the Spartak players who missed them strolled up to the ball and just sidefooted it without any pace. I'd of stepped up and crunched the ball into the back of the net, none of the fancy sh*t.