Celtic fury at balde !

JR

NO-GO BALDE

Celts fury as Bobo turns down move

By Hugh Keevins

CELTIC seethed last night after Bobo Balde knocked back a move to Sunderland.

The Guinea defender snubbed the chance to face Manchester United tonight in the Theatre of Dreams, choosing instead to continue pocketing £32,000 a week for doing nothing.

Celtic are desperate to get Balde off their payroll and were happy to agree a season-long loan deal with Sunderland boss Roy Keane.

But the club's delight turned to fury when Balde - who has not played a first-team game since Boxing Day last year - KO'd the chance to kick-start his career.

The player has made 229 starts since he signed for Martin O'Neill in 2001 but will continue to be the highest-paid spectator at Celtic Park.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

I think its unfair to say he is picking it up for doing nothing. He doesnt pick the team so its not his fault if he is pish, I mean, not involved. If they pay him off, I hope he asks for every penny he is entitled to. 29K a week? I ask you!

I thought he was on more than £32k a week. Did his wage reduce when Graveson went on loan, perhaps? Great to have a contract guaranteeing him to match the wages of the highest paid player at the club, who is his agent?

why would his wages go down when graveson left? <cr>