Your favourite football pundit or journalist?

Few of them. They are all full of baloney. Can't believe that moron Marcotti is getting such high praise.

tbh, the only one I think is ok is, believe it or not, Andy Walker. He is extremely fair for a tim and has defended and praised Rangers many times in the past.

His co-commentary during CL games is actually pretty accurate.

Can't think of many others I don't mind.

With respect, I can't stand Andy Walker as he comes across as a wee ned to me

He's better than Marcotti :harhar:

He's not better than Andy Gray or Ray Wilkins - Andy Walker is like the distance away from them in quality as we were to Celtic in points last season

Few of them. They are all full of baloney. Can't believe that moron Marcotti is getting such high praise.

tbh, the only one I think is ok is, believe it or not, Andy Walker. He is extremely fair for a tim and has defended and praised Rangers many times in the past.

He's not better than Andy Gray or Ray Wilkins - Andy Walker is like the distance away from them in quality as we were to Celtic in points last season

Quality? These aren't footballers - they're just people with opinions. Just because you agree with them doesn't make them quality doh

No way :pipehorse:

Quality? These aren't footballers - they're just people with opinions. Just because you agree with them doesn't make them quality doh

But my opinion is that they are quality in their profession of commenting on Football. And after playing, Andy Gray has won the Commentator of the year I remember.