le guen chance he will go

minstral

I think now there is a chance that Le Guen will go. The man has no real passion for Scottish football at all. Jock Wallace would have had him for breakfast and came back for second helpings. Lets face it this is a good example of foreigners coming over here and knowing nothing about our game, a clash of cultures big time it seems.

Ferguson has been called a troublemaker by his boss. Way I see it is that Fergie has had the courage to hint that all is not well at all between the foreign players and The Scottish ones at Ibrox. This is about far more than the Captaincy and the challenge on tactics. Results in the short term I think will decide this one. If the Gers go on a really good run of results then the heat will probably die down and there is a strong chance that one of the very few good players reared in Scotland over the last decade will be lost to Rangers as most fans are fickle and have have short football memories but if results go wrong then it will surely be Le Guen and not Ferguson who will go.

I think now there is a chance that Le Guen will go. The man has no real passion for Scottish football at all. Jock Wallace would have had him for breakfast and came back for second helpings. Lets face it this is a good example of foreigners coming over here and knowing nothing about our game, a clash of cultures big time it seems.

Ferguson has been called a troublemaker by his boss. Way I see it is that Fergie has had the courage to hint that all is not well at all between the foreign players and The Scottish ones at Ibrox. This is about far more than the Captaincy and the challenge on tactics. Results in the short term I think will decide this one. If the Gers go on a really good run of results then the heat will probably die down and there is a strong chance that one of the very few good players reared in Scotland over the last decade will be lost to Rangers as most fans are fickle and have have short football memories but if results go wrong then it will surely be Le Guen and not Ferguson who will go.

(tu) sport on m8

I think Le Guen will go before Ferguson and I don't see Le Guen being at Ibrox come the summer. He is worse than Jacques Santini and Alain Perrin put together.

Player power will be a big part of this, Boyd has already came out and publicly backed Fergie, and if this trickle becomes a flood, then Murray will have no choice.

great post minstral, I agree this is the case. Sad, but probably true.

After Boyd's gesture I believe there are probably more players behind Barry. If its the Scottish ones then surely they take priority over the foreign duds PLG has signed and DM should take the appropriate action.

Smith, Hutton, Burke, McGregor and Boyd are the future of the Rangers team for the next 5-6 years, the foreigners will not likely be there in 2, sack Le Guen and bring in a Scot.

Player power will be a big part of this, Boyd has already came out and publicly backed Fergie, and if this trickle becomes a flood, then Murray will have no choice.

All it would take now,is for the Scottish boys,and any of the others who feel the same,to unite.Then Murry would have no other option but to boot 'THE FRENCH FLOP" (tu) (wve)

I think Le Guen will go before Ferguson and I don't see Le Guen being at Ibrox come the summer.

I hope you're right Muffger. Regardless of who is right or wrong, PLG has succeeded only in alienating most of the support - myself included - and it is not something which is I can see being forgiven or forgotten. He's gotta be on borrowed time.

<taxi_for_LeGuen_smiley>

I think Le Guen will go before Ferguson and I don't see Le Guen being at Ibrox come the summer.

I hope you're right Muffger. Regardless of who is right or wrong, PLG has succeeded only in alienating most of the support - myself included - and it is not something which is I can see being forgiven or forgotten. He's gotta be on borrowed time.

<taxi_for_LeGuen_smiley>

A manager is judged on his results mainly but performances, improving a side, signings, attitude, leadership, backing etc also come into it. Le Guen has done/has none of these. He must go. He has not managed this side to more than a 3 game winning run. He has a worse set of results than John f*cken Barnes.

Forget his PAST, I couldnt give a f*ck if he won 10 league titles and 5 Champions Leagues, it is now that is important and he is simply not good enough!

Am I sensing more made up nonsense on this forum against Le Guen??? No passion... you know that better than Hemdani who actually plays for Rangers?

Hemdani said: 'The only thing I can say is, if you had come to the dressing room at half-time, you would have seen how angry he was.

'It's not because you are shouting on the bench that you are passionate about your job.'

Well said Stardog! There is far too much of this racist crap getting spouted today. PLG has a very good record......much better than all but 2 or (at a push) 3 Scottish managers currently in the game. He has to be allowed to manage! :angry:

Well said Stardog! There is far too much of this racist crap getting spouted today. PLG has a very good record......much better than all but 2 or (at a push) 3 Scottish managers currently in the game. He has to be allowed to manage! :angry:

his record has been fantastic we are only 17 points behind wonderful. :rolleyes:

How many managers has Bazza screwed?

He has played under Smith, Advocaat, Souness, Hughes, McLiesh, Vogts and Le Geun but I no of only this manager who has had a problem with him. Am I wrong? :unsure:

He has played under Smith, Advocaat, Souness, Hughes, McLiesh, Vogts and Le Geun but I no of only this manager who has had a problem with him. Am I wrong? :unsure:

spot on bazza. (tu)

'Lets face it this is a good example of foreigners coming over here and knowing nothing about our game, a clash of cultures big time it seems.'

yeah like we have a lot to teach the French about the game

I mean think of all the Scottish players who are a success throughout Europe

Think of all the scottish club successes in Europe

Maybe time for us to shut up and listen for a change

Ferguson's bully boy tactics haven't worked for some time and we need a radical change.

Exactly.

I think even if there is a problem between them to take the action PLG has with such a good player and long time servant, and captain just can' be justified.

That said, I don't think SDM will get rid of PLG. He certainly does not have a history of getting rid of managers, and esp. not this quickly.

I suspect sadly that BF will be sold off to Everton or whoever, and PLG will be allowed to continue for at least next season.