Scott Brown- Arrogance personified

OzGers

Now I know that Brown has the potential to be a great player, and has showed he is a talent so far this season, but another thing i have noticed about him is his sheer arrogance. Just watching him against st mirren and he came in pointing fingers and giving the mouth off to miranda and then tried to do the fancy showboating. Frankly, to me, he is not a player i would want in my team as we need players who are confident in their own ability, and dont feel the need to showboat for the sake of it. I really hope barry teaches him a midfield lesson come october, maybe then he try a little tact and knuckle down to be the player he can be, leaving the attitude and showboating behind.

I just got this text off a mate of mine who is a celtic fan

"scott brown is a dirty bastard like, he's an embarassement if anything"

i replied

"why whats he done"

his response

"just winding cnuts up so they get booked and acting like his shite doesnae smell as usual"

says a lot coming from one of them if even they look at him like that

Knew he had this attitude and doesn't surprise me . I honestly think he is the least of our worries and reckon that his true character will show when him and the tic realise we are so much stronger than them this season and the frustration will show through

Now I know that Brown has the potential to be a great player, and has showed he is a talent so far this season, but another thing i have noticed about him is his sheer arrogance. Just watching him against st mirren and he came in pointing fingers and giving the mouth off to miranda and then tried to do the fancy showboating. Frankly, to me, he is not a player i would want in my team as we need players who are confident in their own ability, and dont feel the need to showboat for the sake of it. I really hope barry teaches him a midfield lesson come october, maybe then he try a little tact and knuckle down to be the player he can be, leaving the attitude and showboating behind.

One thing our team has lacked over the last couple of years is a bit of arrogance. With arrogance comes ego, with ego comes a will to perform. With a will to perform comes a winner.

I'd bite your hand off for Brown and I'm still licking my wounds at the disappointment of not getting him. The boys a fkn teddy bear after all!

he is anything but a teddy bear-if he was, he would have taken less money and played for the team he apparently loved, not their arch rivals- its plain as day, money talks and he was willing to sacrifice his apparent "loyality" for more money. I also disagree that with arrogance comes a winner- rangers this season have shown something that is much more dignified, and that is "quite confidence"...every game we have gone into we have treated our opponents with respect, and gone about their games with confidence in each of their fellow team mates- we are a team, not an individual, and i fully believe that arrogance is the trait of a player who is more focused on their individual performance rather than their team performance.

Rangers dont need arrogance as they have the ingredients of a team- the will to fight for one aother, passion for the club and the quality to get results.

dont disagree that he is a good player and would probably have been good for us, i just really dislike his attitude, it is not professional or sporting and i am glad the guys we have go about their football with a little respect and dignity thats all- walt is the king of professionalism and i think he has installed that back in the players

he is anything but a teddy bear-if he was, he would have taken less money and played for the team he apparently loved, not their arch rivals- its plain as day, money talks and he was willing to sacrifice his apparent "loyality" for more money.

Rangers bid for Brown was turned down. Celtic offered more. Hibs offered him the chance to go to Celtic and Celtic only. He had no option to join Rangers otherwise he'd be a Rangers player right now.

I also disagree that with arrogance comes a winner- rangers this season have shown something that is much more dignified, and that is "quite confidence"...every game we have gone into we have treated our opponents with respect, and gone about their games with confidence in each of their fellow team mates- we are a team, not an individual, and i fully believe that arrogance is the trait of a player who is more focused on their individual performance rather than their team performance.

Rangers dont need arrogance as they have the ingredients of a team- the will to fight for one aother, passion for the club and the quality to get results.

Most arrogant people are apparantly French and Italians. World cup winners to boot. Both international squads were full of arrogance. Cantona didn't too bad for Man U either did he so there goes that little theory.. :rolleyes:

Wait until the little smug bheggar comes up against McCulloch or Faye, I hope they snap him into pieces, that will wipe the smile of his plastic paddy face. Scum b*stard.

Wait until the little smug bheggar comes up against McCulloch or Faye, I hope they snap him into pieces, that will wipe the smile of his plastic paddy face. Scum b*stard.

Exactly (tu)

He wont be so keen when he has 6'0 13 odd stone McCulloch squaring up to him and he has 50,000 bears giving him pelters like he has never experienced before.

Gaurentee he will sound out somebody like Beasley, just because they are not as big and tough.

His arroagnce is truly going to be his downfall. Not only against us, but against better teams in The Champiosn League too.

He thinks he's god's gift, infact he's merley just a decent footballer, who runs about like a headless chicken, kick's people and when its going his teams way is a smug little f*cker. I cant wait until ra sellik are struggling, he'll lose the plot and be found out as a complete and utter liability. Didnt see him acting the big man against Spartak. F*cken traitor!

He thinks he's god's gift, infact he's merley just a decent footballer, who runs about like a headless chicken, kick's people and when its going his teams way is a smug little f*cker. I cant wait until ra sellik are struggling, he'll lose the plot and be found out as a complete and utter liability. Didnt see him acting the big man against Spartak. F*cken traitor!

Did you see the number of times he mis placed simple 10 yard passes and tried hollywood passes that were not even close to coming off? :lol:

He's a c*nt of the higesht order and he doesn't have the maturity to malke it at any level bar the SPL, even some Celtic fans aren't buying into the hype and thats saying something!

The boys a fkn teddy bear after all!

No hes not, no "teddy bear" would go and play for the scum.

Bang on.

This Scott Brown being a bear is total bullshit. Naismith is a bear, McCulloch is a bear. Difference is, they dug their heels in and waited until Rangers could afford them, or until their clubs at the time accepted a bit.

Both could have put a year or 2 of their careers in jeopardy with their decision to stay put until Rangers was an option, but they did anyway. THAT'S a bear. Scott Brown jumping ship to Celtic at the first opportunity..sorry Bayer, the boy is nae bluenose.