Scott Brown- Arrogance personified

OzGers

The boys a fkn teddy bear after all!

No hes not, no "teddy bear" would go and play for the scum.

Bang on.

This Scott Brown being a bear is total bullshit. Naismith is a bear, McCulloch is a bear. Difference is, they dug their heels in and waited until Rangers could afford them, or until their clubs at the time accepted a bit.

Both could have put a year or 2 of their careers in jeopardy with their decision to stay put until Rangers was an option, but they did anyway. THAT'S a bear. Scott Brown jumping ship to Celtic at the first opportunity..sorry Bayer, the boy is nae bluenose.

Spot on.

He thinks he's god's gift, infact he's merley just a decent footballer, who runs about like a headless chicken, kick's people and when its going his teams way is a smug little f*cker. I cant wait until ra sellik are struggling, he'll lose the plot and be found out as a complete and utter liability. Didnt see him acting the big man against Spartak. F*cken traitor!

The mhedia are filling his head full of nonsesne, the odious peter martin even called his performance today "a masterclass" :lol:

I dont see arrogance as a good thing as an arrogant player cant handle it when he encounters players better than himself and ends up losing it eg temper tantrum nasty tackles etc

he shine against a lot of SPL opposition but against Spartak he disappeared, he only caught your eye when he had an argument with a Spartak player...

The boys a fkn teddy bear after all!

No hes not, no "teddy bear" would go and play for the scum.

Bang on.

This Scott Brown being a bear is total bullshit. Naismith is a bear, McCulloch is a bear. Difference is, they dug their heels in and waited until Rangers could afford them, or until their clubs at the time accepted a bit.

Both could have put a year or 2 of their careers in jeopardy with their decision to stay put until Rangers was an option, but they did anyway. THAT'S a bear. Scott Brown jumping ship to Celtic at the first opportunity..sorry Bayer, the boy is nae bluenose.

exactly Naisy and Lee insisted it was Rangers they wanted to go to

the few games i've seen of him he's been anything but class, call it sour grapes, call it him still settling into the team, call it whatever you like, i just feel he hasn't took any game yet by the scruff of the neck like fergie does on a much more regular basis, and we all know most fans outwith our clubs feelings about him!