Self proclaimed best league in the world

bluenose_72

All the prem games iv watched have really bored me so far, Man Utd V Sunderland for example was so dull to watch compared to Cagliari V Juventus.

Would the fcat that you support Juventus not play a massive part in that though?

True

But i only watched 2 games this weekend so thats my only example for last weekend.Man Utd game was so boring even a Man U fan beside me thought it was boring to watch.Watched Highlights of both premiership and SerieA though and in my opinion the quality of goals in SerieA is higher than the prem

Thats because the Premiership is full of decent to average players who are made to look good becauuse the media tells us and they get far more in the way of exposure than any other league in Europe!

I think i probley wouldent hate England and the Premiership as much as i do if the media dident over hype themselfs etc as much as they do...They did it in champions league last season when 3 prem sides wer in the Semi finals and well we all know how it ended lol.Fair enough sell your own league etc but dont try to tell me whos the best and whats the best etc