O Neil

What has he done exactly? Signed alot of big cunts to put the boot in and a big target man in Carew, typical O'Neill. Mid-table finish last year as Villa always do, spent alot of money and didn't look or play much better than usual average Villa last season either.

Fair enough started well this season played well yesterday, looked good against the mighty Fulham and abit unlucky against Liverpool. That's 3 home games to start though. If they keep it up then i'll eat my humble pie, but i don't think they'll finish any higher than 9th this season.

IMHO he's pretty overrated based on his performance at Celtic, where he won as many trophies as Big Eck did despite having a way higher budget.

Much as I hate him, I do think he is a good manager. Although he was very lucky to inherit a certain Mr Larsson at Celtic, who was able to dig him out of holes if his team was playing stodgy.

You know, see if England had employed him as manager, I do believe they would be real contenders come the next world cup. However I'm quite glad he ended up at villa.

Exactly Badger! I thought O neil would have been good for the England job but thank heavens he didn't. Nice to see they made the same mistake as last time and hired an Englishman to run England , he will feck it up bigtime

Personally I hate the man, he is a bigot with severe tendencies to deflect, divert and blame everyone else when our glorious team humped them. Not exactly a tactical genius, build a team of hammer throwers and basketball players (why he signed the midget maloney, I don't know - on second thoughts he liked divers as well) and punt the ball up the park.

Praise where it is due tho', he re-signed Balde on a fortune!

When the WOrld Cup was on he was the only one on the panel that made sense

I felt he was the only one who didn't.

Loved his tendency to get stuck on words and repeat them about 6 times before actually continuing the sentence.

And no, he's not got a stutter.

Sorry realise i will get abuse for this thread but is there anything this guy can't do ? What a result for Villa to achieve against the mighty Chelski.

Have nothing but praise for him

We will see where his side finishes this year. He had an appalling 6 month period last year where Villa crashed, burned, and nearly ended up in the relegation mire.

imo opinion i think hes a great manager, an knows what he wants an how to get players to achieve it, great things to have to be a successful manager,

an thankfully england never got him or he could have done very well with them.

Yes indeed , imagine if he came to the gers? We have Walter and i am quite happy with Walter tbh

Credit where it is due O'Neill has quietly assembled himself a decent squad at Villa with a lot of pace and power up front with Young, Agbonlahor and Carew!!!

Every team in the premiership has assembled a decent squad.Money talks! still a bigoted little shite,hope they go down. (td)

I think the best thing engerlund ever did was avoid appointing him. he doesnt know what to do with skillful players and goes for hammer throwers instead (as has already been stated). There is that much skill in the england side that he woud have ruined them rather than got the best out of them. that said, i dont think mclarens doing any better than oneill would have. oneilld a very good club manager at a high level but he's not up there with the best IMO.

I think england made absolutely the right choice not bringing him in. surprised at those on here that think he's good enough for that level of international football.

I think the best thing engerlund ever did was avoid appointing him. he doesnt know what to do with skillful players and goes for hammer throwers instead (as has already been stated). There is that much skill in the england side that he woud have ruined them rather than got the best out of them. that said, i dont think mclarens doing any better than oneill would have. oneilld a very good club manager at a high level but he's not up there with the best IMO.

I think england made absolutely the right choice not bringing him in. surprised at those on here that think he's good enough for that level of international football.

I reckon he would have done far better than McLaren honestly . Its all down to opinion and frankly ur entitled to urs but i reckon he would have done well at England

Sorry realise i will get abuse for this thread but is there anything this guy can't do ? What a result for Villa to achieve against the mighty Chelski.

Well suppose he's alright if you like a manager that prefers diving cheats, defensive footballers and fat ginger heided wummin abusers playin for him rather than good professional footballers ? Me personally I hate the cock-eyed bhastard with passion and hope he goes tits up big time. Fcukin scrote that he is ! :sherlock:

Well suppose he's alright if you like a manager that prefers diving cheats, defensive footballers and fat ginger heided wummin abusers playin for him rather than good professional footballers ? Me personally I hate the cock-eyed bhastard with passion and hope he goes tits up big time. Fcukin scrote that he is ! :sherlock:

well said that man :pipe:

:lol: :Animation44-dont over use: :Animation44-dont over use: a bit of agresssion eh hee hee

:lol: :Animation44-dont over use: :Animation44-dont over use: a bit of agresssion eh hee hee

yas :craphead:

yas :craphead:

Big time mate ! :D:sherlock: