AC Milan v Fiorentina thread

bluenose_72

1-1 FT. Bad. We've already slipped.

ever the pessimist danny, its a marathon not a sprint, we'll still win the league dont worry.

wonder what you'll be like when rangers drop their first points of the season :craphead:

ever the pessimist danny, its a marathon not a sprint, we'll still win the league dont worry.

It's a marathon yes, but this is like a thorough kick to the balls by a mid-group runner.

wonder what you'll be like when rangers drop their first points of the season :craphead:

The Samaritan hotline will be red hot.

Prefer Spanish Footy tbh

so why are you posting in this thread? :BELM:

It occurred to me too.

I can post wherever I want

Posting about Spanish football.....In a thread that has nothing to do with Spanish football

Interesting :pipe:

It's a marathon yes, but this is like a thorough kick to the balls by a mid-group runner.

if by "mid group runner" you mean fiorentina are a mid table team then you are completely wrong! they will be competing with juve for 4th place this year.

if by "mid group runner" you mean fiorentina are a mid table team then you are completely wrong! they will be competing with juve for 4th place this year.

I love how you state a prediction as hard fact. I take it Lazio, Palermo and Sampdoria get no look in in your book :lol:

I love how you state a prediction as hard fact. I take it Lazio, Palermo and Sampdoria get no look in in your book :lol:

Besides Sampdoria i would say the sides you just mentioned are capable of a 4th spot

On subject of Juventus fighting for 4th i would say we should AT LEAST finish 4th and not be in too much danger of slipping out of the top 4, Juventus arent as bad as you might think. 8 goals in two games is hardly the statistic of a bad side

fiorentina have assembled a better side this season than those 3 teams and SHOULD be challenging for a champions league place. it is stupid to call them a mid table side which they are clearly not.

fiorentina have assembled a better side this season than those 3 teams and SHOULD be challenging for a champions league place. it is stupid to call them a mid table side which they are clearly not.

Sides below 4th are mid table in my book :pipe:

Oh, and don't call me stupid.

sides below 4th are mid table in the spl but not serie a!

i wasnt calling you stupid, i was saying what you said was stupid :classier_than_pipeguy:

sides below 4th are mid table in the spl but not serie a!

For me, mid table is the middle 10 places above the bottom 5 and below the top 4 or 5.

i wasnt calling you stupid, i was saying what you said was stupid :classier_than_pipeguy:

:pipehorse: