if barry did not obey orders

minstral

PLG said barry would not obey orders in the role he had to play in the team,so why did he not just sub him and bring on another player,then still kept picking him for the team.

He said in his interview that he had been very patient with Barry over a number of weeks

Think that answers the question

PLG said barry would not obey orders in the role he had to play in the team,so why did he not just sub him and bring on another player,then still kept picking him for the team.

Very good point mate. From what's come out, he was asked to play further forward against St Mirren in the 2nd half and didn't. Surely half way through the half PLG should either have been at the side of the pitch going mental at Baz or hokked him and put Captain marvel (Soooper Gaving Rae) on to play the role, rather than creating this almighty sh*t storm.

He said in his interview that he had been very patient with Barry over a number of weeks

To be honest that is worse on PLGs part in my opinion as we have been rank rotten for weeks, with the exception of about 2 games. Patience has been running out with the manager, yet he is being patient with his players. That is bad management IMO.

To be honest that is worse on PLGs part in my opinion as we have been rank rotten for weeks, with the exception of about 2 games. Patience has been running out with the manager, yet he is being patient with his players. That is bad management IMO.

so he should have hooked Barry weeks ago ?

No, that simply shows a lack of managerial ability.

so he should have hooked Barry weeks ago ?

Yes. if he could pinpoint the demise of the team over this season down to Fergison's failure to follow orders then that is what he should have done. However, having watched the team's performances over the season, it would be very hard to justify this.

Either way, with the pressure on his back over the past 2 months this season it seems very strange and very poor managerial ability that he has merely left Barry to do hios own thing and 'been patient' with him when it is clear that drastic improvement has been needed in the team's results.

Exactly Minstral,this plonker has an hidden agenda (find a way to get out of Glasgow,without harming his reputation).I really believe this,the sooner he's gone the better. :angry: (wve)

Thought I posted here earlier. I would hope that PLG gave him sometime to get his attitude right and to step into line.

Right now, I would be fuming if I thought that PLG pulled the guy off the first time he spotted something and told him, right son, you're never playing for me again.

Exactly Minstral,this plonker has an hidden agenda (find a way to get out of Glasgow,without harming his reputation).I really believe this,the sooner he's gone the better. :angry: (wve)

Hopefully, Le Guen gets his wish then and heads back to France as soon as possible.