Juventus To Borrow Ballack In January

Del Juve

Michael Ballack could be set for a move to Juventus in the winter transfer market after being left out of Chelsea's Champions League squad, according to reports in Italy.

The German international appears to have fallen almost completely out of favour at Stamford Bridge and the speculation is now set to begin over his future.

Tuttosport believe that la Vecchia Signora are at the head of the queue should Chelsea be willing to allow Ballack to leave, although Real Madrid remain interested.

Since moving to London from Bayern Munich last summer, the former Bayer Leverkusen playmaker has not completely settled and this latest blow could push him closer to a move.

Chelsea were not impressed when he chose to undergo surgery in April and may have chosen to omit him from Europe until the New Year as he will not be fit for the first games.

Tha fact that he is not being included in the Champions League squad means that he will not be cup-tied so Juve could be joined by several big guns when the winter transfer market opens.

Ballack looked to be on the verge of a move to Madrid over the summer, before the Spanish club pulled out because of his wage demands and agent fees.

Wouldent mind Ballack joining Juventus for a while

He's been the single worst example of salubrious overspending in the EPL for little return.

In fact Ballack is the symbol of the obesity of English expenditure for the sake of it.

And he has been an abject flop.

£130,000 a week for that? You're 'avin a laugh.

He's been the single worst example of salubrious overspending in the EPL for little return.

In fact Ballack is the symbol of the obesity of English expenditure for the sake of it.

Sheva surely fits the bill too?

Sheva surely fits the bill too?

I dunno, there is something about Ballack which seems even worse than Sheva.

Its not the players fault for the wages he is paid, if a club is stupid enough to offer it then thats there fault....Still it is pretty funny in the cases of Ballack and Sheva at Chelsea, youd never think Sheva was one of if not the top striker in Europe when looking at him with Chelsea would you :lol:

Its not the players fault for the wages he is paid, if a club is stupid enough to offer it then thats there fault....Still it is pretty funny in the cases of Ballack and Sheva at Chelsea, youd never think Sheva was one of if not the top striker in Europe when looking at him with Chelsea would you :lol:

Likewise Ballack was considered one of the most all round and complete players about. Although personally I've always thought he is hit and miss.

I just thought he was amusingly overated.

Its not the players fault for the wages he is paid, if a club is stupid enough to offer it then thats there fault....

Absolutely true. And I was never blaming Ballack for anything.

Still it is pretty funny in the cases of Ballack and Sheva at Chelsea, youd never think Sheva was one of if not the top striker in Europe when looking at him with Chelsea would you :lol:

Sheva is not even in the top 50 (hell, maybe 100) European strikers since he moved to London. He was once the best player, period, and now he's so far off the pace it's almost astonishing.

Its not the players fault for the wages he is paid, if a club is stupid enough to offer it then thats there fault....

Absolutely true. And I was never blaming Ballack for anything.

Still it is pretty funny in the cases of Ballack and Sheva at Chelsea, youd never think Sheva was one of if not the top striker in Europe when looking at him with Chelsea would you :lol:

Sheva is not even in the top 50 (hell, maybe 100) European strikers since he moved to London. He was once the best player, period, and now he's so far off the pace it's almost astonishing.

I think its cause he was so used to italian football where he would get time on the ball but this is not the case in england where you are pressured everytime you get the ball