Sheva hits out at Jose

Del Juve

Ukraine star Andriy Shevchenko has hit out at Jose Mourinho and says he cannot understand why he is not in the Chelsea first-team.

Shevchenko has struggled since arriving from AC Milan last summer and was left out of the Blues first-team in the opening games of the new Premiership season.

To be fair to Mourinho the player has been struggling through injury and has not been fit enough to play, but Shevchenko's comments are sure to anger the Blues boss.

It is not the first time the two have clashed after Shevchenko pulled out of last season's Champions League semi-final against Liverpool claiming he was injured.

"I do not know what's happening," Shevchenko revealed. "I don't know why he doesn't play me. I do not understand him, but I am calm. I will wait for my chance."

Shevchenko has now declared that he is fully fit for Ukraine this weekend and, according to reports, Mourinho is now under pressure from Roman Abramovich to pick him for the game against Blackburn when Chelsea return to Premiership action.

Aww Poor Sheva :(:lol: