***Scotland v Lithuania match thread***

bluenose_72

this is a key game for us, if we dont take 3 points from this, we can kiss qualification goodbye!

so whats everyones predictions? should boyd start up front? how will mceveley cope on his 1st visit to hampden? :craphead:

i think we'll win either 2-1 or 2-0.

MON THE SCOTS!! WE HATE JIMMY HILL HE'S A POOF :pipe:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

---------------- Gordon --------------

-- Hutton -- Weir -- McManus -- Mceveley --

-- Hartley - Fletcher - Brown - McCulloch --

--------- Boyd ---- O'Connor---------

Is the starting line-up according to Skysports. McCulloch and Hertley out wide (doh), at least Teale isn't playing i suppose.

---------------- Gordon --------------

-- Hutton -- Weir -- McManus -- Mceveley --

-- Hartley - Fletcher - Brown - McCulloch --

--------- Boyd ---- O'Connor---------

Is the starting line-up according to Skysports. McCulloch and Hertley out wide (doh), at least Teale isn't playing i suppose.

a like that team, hutton and mceveley great there starting

Guest orangpendek

definately a step up at FB, with hutton and mcevely several levels better than alexander and that guy from reading whose name i forget. hartley is a poor choice tho. if BF had put in his level of performance in the last few scotland games he'd have been hung, drawn and quartered. i'd have as soon played with 3 in midfield and mcfadden in the hole.

definately a step up at FB, with hutton and mcevely several levels better than alexander and that guy from reading whose name i forget. hartley is a poor choice tho. if BF had put in his level of performance in the last few scotland games he'd have been hung, drawn and quartered. i'd have as soon played with 3 in midfield and mcfadden in the hole.

we played 3 in midfield against south africa and struggled

Hartley is a terrible decision, but nice to see Hutton seems to have established himself as first pick RB now.

Great defence tbh. In fact, all round good team. Except the unshaven one.

in these qualifiers scotland have won every game they have played on sky sports and lost all the games they have played on bbc so lets hope this trend continues as i think france vs scotland game is on sky sports :pipe:

CMON THE SCOTLAND!

scotland 1-0 hearts