***France vs Scotland match thread***

Poetry_In_Blue

i just hope we have a good go tonight but at the same time be sensible so that we dont get humped!

aye thats true, a royal humping isnt out the question here tonight, we all know what happened after the good result v Holland, and the last time we visited paris.

I doubt we will get slaughtered but we have to be focused for the whole 90 minutes, because if we go 1 or 2 behind we could end up really falling to pieces

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scotland to win 2-1 Ferguson first goalscorer = 250/1 with laddies... hmmm :P

i fancy the 0-0 draw though at 8/1... or if you fancy Boydie to score first and scotland to win 1-0 (if he is playing) its 100/1

Friendly advice, don't go to Ladbrokes!

William Hill tend to have the best odds

i just hope we have a good go tonight but at the same time be sensible so that we dont get humped!

aye thats true, a royal humping isnt out the question here tonight, we all know what happened after the good result v Holland, and the last time we visited paris.

I doubt we will get slaughtered but we have to be focused for the whole 90 minutes, because if we go 1 or 2 behind we could end up really falling to pieces

yeh i was thinking about those 2 games but remember that was berti :craphead: another key thing i was thinking about was that we will have to defend really well from cross balls. remember those 2 we conceded in bari? but im sure weir and mcmanus will have them covered and im hoping barry, brown and feltch can control the pace of the game in middle and add that to mcfaddens flair and willingness to go past players and then boyds magical finishing touch and we should be onto a winner :pipehorse:

MON THE SCOTS!!!!

We'll find out later who is playing, as I heard it was going to be a 4-5-1

Gordon

Hutton, Weir, McManus, McElvey (spelling)

Hartley, Ferguson, Brown, Fletcher, McCulloch (maybe not that set up from right to left)

McFadden

I reckon you could be spot on with that line up, Poetry.... Is that something official or just your own opinion ??

(Are you bib Eck in disguise ??)

I would prefer to see Brown on the right and McFadden in behind Boydie wae Hartley sittin on his hole, but in McLeish I trust !!

We'll find out later who is playing, as I heard it was going to be a 4-5-1

Gordon

Hutton, Weir, McManus, McElvey (spelling)

Hartley, Ferguson, Brown, Fletcher, McCulloch (maybe not that set up from right to left)

McFadden

I reckon you could be spot on with that line up, Poetry.... Is that something official or just your own opinion ??

(Are you bib Eck in disguise ??)

I would prefer to see Brown on the right and McFadden in behind Boydie wae Hartley sittin on his hole, but in McLeish I trust !!

Semi-official rumour control ;)

It might change, Fletcher on the right, McCulloch on the left with Hartley, Ferguson and Brown in the centre of the midfield, McFadden up front on his own, can hold the ball up better and with the hope that the midfield can get up and support.

yeh i was thinking about those 2 games but remember that was berti :craphead: another key thing i was thinking about was that we will have to defend really well from cross balls. remember those 2 we conceded in bari? but im sure weir and mcmanus will have them covered and im hoping barry, brown and feltch can control the pace of the game in middle and add that to mcfaddens flair and willingness to go past players and then boyds magical finishing touch and we should be onto a winner :pipehorse:

MON THE SCOTS!!!!

man, thats just gross, and has no place in football :pipehorse:

MON THE SCOTS!!!!

man, thats just gross, and has no place in football :pipehorse:

:lol: Well spotted!

haha yeah, am getting pre games jitters already so ready everything and making random comments ;)

still think we will win, dunno why yet either

edit! assuming hartley, caldwell and oconner dont play

Will be surprised to see Caldwell and O'Connor starting the game.

Hartley and O'Connor are in the unconfirmed starting line up Talksport and Skysports have given.

-------------- Gordon ---------------

Hutton -- Weir -- McManus -- McEveley

Hartley - Ferguson Fletcher - McCulloch

------------------- Brown -----------

------------ O'Connor --------------

MNSA - If McFadden doesn't start i'll give you my computor !

If McFadden doesn't start the McLeish will be lucky to make it home to Scotland ALIVE !!

1-0 tonight with McFadden the Hero !! (I feel a repeat of the Holland game at Hampden a few years back)

I would be tempted to go with:

Gordon

Hutton Weir McManus McEvely

Brown Fletcher Ferguson Maloney

McFadden

McCulloch

McCulloch and Brown are both excellent at ruffling feathers and against this calibre of opposition that is vital.

Set pieces take on an even more significant importance. Maloneys delivery is brillant and he is good at direct free kicks as well.

Gordon

McFadden

McCulloch

McCulloch and Brown are both excellent at ruffling feathers and against this calibre of opposition that is vital.

Set pieces take on an even more significant importance. Maloneys delivery is brillant and he is good at direct free kicks as well.

both pure pish IM-Unbiased-O :crab:

Gordon

McFadden

McCulloch

both pure pish IM-Unbiased-O :crab:

I would agree with you, but their game brings certain aspects that will be vital tonight :crab: