Sign in to follow this  
D'Artagnan

The fight for our culture

your right frankie, but quick way for me to sum it up is british, scottish, protestant, and proud of it. :rolleyes:

eh?

what is this all about?

I've been offline since yesterday lunchtime so missed the fun of this thread. I've just read the last 33 pages and it wasn't easy going.

:lol: serves you right!

i decided early on only to read every page in 7!

Perhaps...but His sacrifice means you will live eternally.

I hope my blasphemy above doesn't mean I'll go to the bad fire... :(

My golfing 'skills' are punishment enough surely? Archerfield won't be my finest hour this weekend going by my form of the last couple of days.

Well forgiveness is a central theme of His message.

Jesus H. Christ.

That's an hour of my life I won't ever get back... :(

Perhaps...but His sacrifice means you will live eternally.

Off to the great message board in the sky...... ;)

Consider myself looking for salvation. Hopefully Lord Laudrup will let me off (especially since He gave His son all the golfing talent going).... :(

Consider myself looking for salvation. Hopefully Lord Laudrup will let me off (especially since He gave His son all the golfing talent going).... :(

A wonderful talent....a superb role model...and a player who gave me so much pleasure.

Yet despite his many talents he failed to exercise the ability to rise from the dead.

However I sense I am preaching....and this is not the time or the place.

I am anti catholic no doubt about it

Always have been always will be

And if i want to express myself i bloody well will

NO SURRENDER

Classy - exhibit no 2 - prehistoric bigotus - thought to be nearly extinct but still roaming in the wilderness.

just what the club needs, good job sir!

You're wrong Bauba - This is what the club needs

Difference is, the old timers and bigots go to the pubs and then the game looking to follow the Gers but also to vent their spleen.

Fans who are so far up their own arse, they disrespect older Bears.

Difference is, my opinion is in line with the clubs and also wont get us banned from Europe or lase points in the league

the previosu disgraceful post is the example of a nutcase who by stepping into a ground where we play, puts our club at risk

But hey, he's one of the old guard so sniff his butt!!!!!

So Rangers Football Club believe all old timers are bigoted drunks? Riiiiight...ok Bauba.

I'm criticising one of your posts which generalises all older bears as bigoted drunks therefore I am sniffing someone's butt? Again, very good point Bauba.

headbutt.jpg

Mate he hates anything related tae RFC....heez been fightin it as long as Ive been a member

I dont hate RFC Fish, I just hate you!

Anyone with half a brain knows where my support lies.

I rest ma case heez put his foot in it and confirmed what we have been saying all along....

No one likes us we dont care :lol:

Fish, get lost mate, in reality I have forgotten more about Rangers than you will ever know

But Im just being honest and talking facts....you know fine well and the other members know fine well you canny behave or talk to Ranegrs fans like that in the flesh so whats your point and agenda...

And so youz dont close the thread Im off fur the night and I will leave bauba to fight it out again on behalf of you know who against the overwhelming majority....just think about it lads, and as Ive said many times before he diznay fool uz

Good night and....

NO SURRENDER WE ARE THE PEOPLE :rangers:

Again, because you dont agree with me, Im in Tim -that sort of warped reasoning says more about you than it ever could about me. What is my agenda? To see the likes of you and your hatred disassociated from Rangers Football Club in the future so that my club can be as respected going forward as it has been successful in the past.

Now, talking of agendas, what would yours be?

You for one wouldnt understand our agenda coz ye have never been related to it youve always fought against it

You are so far out of reach and out of touch over in yer tattie pickin boozers...you dont have a clue about RFC or the loyal Billy Boy fans and brothers.

I will repeat...you are only a voice on here way nae face....the so called fans like you are silent in the Rangerrs boozers and clubs on match days you are a lonely figure from the other side

One great pretender thats aw you ur....and a final good night see ye aw the mora :rangers:

Fish, you should come to the December meet and tell us your agenda in person :craphead:

Good point ex, come to the December 1st Meet FISH, meet all the folks. I know them all. Great people, I assure you.

We should be able to sing the sash and derry's walls etc but in this day and age there is no need . Sing good Rangers songs

been tried and fans wont join in. :rolleyes:

We should be able to sing the sash and derry's walls etc but in this day and age there is no need . Sing good Rangers songs

So who appointed you song chooser in chief?

And presumably the scousers shouldn't sing YNWA, The Hammers Bubbles and so on.

Or is it only Rangers fans who should be censored in this way?

PS you're on to plums anyway.

So who appointed you song chooser in chief?

And presumably the scousers shouldn't sing YNWA, The Hammers Bubbles and so on.

Or is it only Rangers fans who should be censored in this way?

PS you're on to plums anyway.

its okay mate he has been banned as he was one of the manky mob. :rolleyes:

ts okay mate he has been banned as he was one of the manky mob. :rolleyes:

:bouncy: :harhar: Excellent.

3 more to go I reckon.

ts okay mate he has been banned as he was one of the manky mob. :rolleyes:

:bouncy: :harhar: Excellent.

3 more to go I reckon.

3? Care to name names DS?

DS - stand for Da Sellic?