Best news iv read all day

Del Juve

Juventus defender Jean Alain Boumsong will be out for two months with a left thigh injury.

Boumsong was hurt during Juve's friendly with Zaragoza on Friday and medical tests Monday revealed a muscle tear.

Should never wish a player to get Inj but if it keeps him off the pitch and out of the black and white shirt of Juventus then so be it! :)

He was brilliant for us.

but....... oh dear to what happened to him after he left. Although with Bramble as your defensive partner at Newcastle.

Couldn't handle big strong strikers like DeVries or pacy strikers in Europe.

Having watched re runs of his games for us he wasn't all that clever against poorer teams like Livingston either despite what I thought at the time. Hated at Newcastle and even more at Juve by all accounts.

specially the legend that is boumsong... very disappointing thread... <_<

Legend?Why would he be a legend?IMO to be a legend you must not only be something special but stay with that club for longer than one season.Best thing about him was the transfer fee Rangers got out of the Newcastle deal

Two players i would love to see leave Juventus are Boumsong and Legrottaglie, two of the most useless defenders i have ever seen <_<

Sick lad.

Your reaction was supposed to be:

'Sorry to hear the lad is injured, but he wouldn't be my first pick'.

Our defence is bad enough without Boumsong....Play Boumsong and its like giving your opponent and extra striker

Sick lad.

Our defence is bad enough without Boumsong....Play Boumsong and its like giving your opponent and extra striker

Irrelevant tho. You're revelling in his misfortune because you dislike him.

Sick lad.

I dislike him because he is not wanted at Juventus and yet turned down offers to join other clubs one of which was Lyon on loan.

Sick lad.

I dislike him because he is not wanted at Juventus and yet turned down offers to join other clubs one of which was Lyon on loan.

Sick lad.

Course i am, its a good thing he isint playing im not the only Juventus fan glad he is inj either

Sick lad.

Course i am, its a good thing he isint playing im not the only Juventus fan glad he is inj either

So it's a good thing a player is injured?

Sick lad.

Not if its a good player, so its good thing when Boumsong is concerned

Sick lad.

So you happily support players being injured if you don't think they're good players.

Quite the purist football fan you are.

Sick lad.

So you happily support players being injured if you don't think they're good players.

Quite the purist football fan you are.

Its not nice for players getting inj but Boumsong is a walking accident waiting to happen on a football pitch and if an injury is the only sure way to keep him off the pitch then that will do me.He should never have even been allowed to put on a Juventus shirt he wasent good enough in SerieB nevermind SerieA

Its not about looking at it from a football fans point of view when its your own club thats concerned

Its not nice for players getting inj but Boumsong is a walking accident waiting to happen on a football pitch and if an injury is the only sure way to keep him off the pitch then that will do me.He should never have even been allowed to put on a Juventus shirt he wasent good enough in SerieB nevermind SerieA

Its not about looking at it from a football fans point of view when its your own club thats concerned

You could describe him as the worst thing to happen to the world of football and it would make no difference.

I consider Charlie Adam an insult to the Rangers jersey, but I would never wish him injury to keep him outta the side. I would also not revel in his suffering just because it meant he was nowhere near the first team.

I find that a bit below the belt and comparible with laughing at Faubert getting injured, behaviour I found irreprehensible. So did someone else I spoke to at the time...

I find that a bit below the belt and comparible with laughing at Faubert getting injured, behaviour I found irreprehensible. So did someone else I spoke to at the time...

There is a difference between my comments on Boumsong and the people that laughed at Faubert getting inj.The whole thing was just petty because he had choosen to sign for another club over Rangers :rolleyes:

Im more relieved than amused over Boumsong getting inj

Is the bottom line here that, del is happy Boumer is injured because it means he's defenitely not in the team rather than he wills ill on the man himself?

Yes

I am happy the player is inj not out of malicious intent on him as a person.Its just he is more useful off the pitch than he is on the pitch.I would rather he was sold or loaned out but the stuborn git turned the offers down :angry2: