The woman's world cup thread

Poetry_In_Blue

To enjoy girls football, you need to treat it as a game on its own and not compare it to the guys game.

BUT...I tried that last night, they are fucking diabolical. I could go to that World Cup and be the best player in the tourney by a mile. And I'm average!

Chambo, that pic :)

Guest orangpendek

unfair comment lads.

korea v usa now, and germany yesterday. having watched and laughed at the tourney in england a couple of years ago, the difference in standard is huge. technical ability, which clearly is what they put a premium on rather than brute strength (we could learn from that in scotland) is 100% higher. ball control, running off the ball, decision making - all of a reasonable standard. not all players are, some are rubbish. but the majority (not argies) so far look alright. what's more, there is no diving, there are some players willing to mix it and the US has quite a hot keeper, if you can ignore the big thighs.

i wouldn't pay to watch it, but for what it is - a different version of football - its getting quite good. another 4 years of improvement like this should see a highly watchable WC next time.

ps- they're all blondes! where's the brunettes?

Womans football is the same as:

Womans Rugby

Womans Cricket

Womans Golf

Womans Field Athletics

Womans Boxing

etc, etc

Shite.

Very few sports I will watch woman, probably Track Athletics and Motorsport are the only things I'll watch women compete.

What about womans beach volleyball? :huh:

Womans Rugby

Womans Cricket

Womans Golf

Womans Field Athletics

Womans Boxing

etc, etc

Shite.

Very few sports I will watch woman, probably Track Athletics and Motorsport are the only things I'll watch women compete.

Or woman's half naked mud wrestling?

Womans Rugby

Womans Cricket

Womans Golf

Womans Field Athletics

Womans Boxing

etc, etc

Shite.

Or woman's half naked mud wrestling?

Thats the future Papaguy. (tu)

This is just the typical attitude i would expect from guys. I played in the Girls footie team for my school and i honestly think some of these girls team would kick ur erses

:locked:

Lol.

I thought you were serious for a minute. :lol:

This is just the typical attitude i would expect from guys. I played in the Girls footie team for my school and i honestly think some of these girls team would kick ur erses

Lol.

Your cruising ya baldie hee hee . Serious about what? I did play for the girls footie team

Lol.

Your cruising ya baldie hee hee . Serious about what? I did play for the girls footie team

Yeah, but girls being able to kick guys arses at footy??? :lol:

Sewing maybe but footy come on TBG!!!!

Lol.

Listen you ya cheeky just you concentrate on what ur going to make for tea tonight

Lol.

Listen you ya cheeky just you concentrate on what ur going to make for tea tonight

It's my birthday.....I better go home to a feast tonight. ^_^

Its a different game to the mens game but its one I quite like if the teams are up to it.

Argentina weren't fit, and Germany are the best team in the world so it was always going to end up like that.

I'm away to watch!

What annoys me is that they don't swap shirts at the end of their matches. :rolleyes: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Hahahahahahahaha that would be nice for the guys eh ? Next they would want us women to do the bouncy hehehehe

:lol: I'm going into daydream mode now...

This is how all female footballers should look like.

What annoys me is that they don't swap shirts at the end of their matches. :rolleyes: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Hahahahahahahaha that would be nice for the guys eh ? Next they would want us women to do the bouncy hehehehe

Heehehehehehehe knew this would turn into a sleaze thread

Now thats a fucking game of football. :bouncy:

Heehehehehehehe knew this would turn into a sleaze thread

Of course :bouncy: :bouncy: :rolleyes: