The woman's world cup thread

Poetry_In_Blue

Eniola Aluko up front on her own, was pish today, and was pish in the FA Cup Final for Charlton too.

Scoring rate of 4 goals in 24 matches for England?

Has scored once in her last 11 matches?

HA, Germany next!

This is just the typical attitude i would expect from guys. I played in the Girls footie team for my school and i honestly think some of these girls team would kick ur erses

:locked:

LOL when i was at school, we played the Scottish womens team once and beat them 4-2 FFS.... we were all about 17 years old aswell.

They were absolutely rank rotten.

Women + Football only mixes when they are in the kitchen making half time grub and keeping the beer on supply for the men sitting watching it :harhar:

Cheers

Bigmarvloyal

The goal keeping is terrible but most of the outfield play is pretty good. I think though it would take only a moderately good mens team to beat the best the womens game has to offer because they just don't have the running power, and so would be knocked off their stride too easily

The goal keeping is terrible but most of the outfield play is pretty good. I think though it would take only a moderately good mens team to beat the best the womens game has to offer because they just don't have the running power, and so would be knocked off their stride too easily

my moderately good, you mean pub team? :craphead:

the englands woman beat scottish woman 5-0 :o