Would you change the England team?

Boab

First of all, hope England fall flat on there faces and dont even get to the Euros

on the subject i really dont know....Would depend on who is in better form, also hasent Owen just returned from an Inj?

Do you keep Owen and Heskey together?

I honestly couldn't give a flying f. uck !!

The sooner Engurland fail to qualify the better, maybe then we will be able to watch a tournament without having to listen to all the guff about '66 and how Engurland are the best team in the world etc etc...

While i hope they get fucked every game, they do have some really decent players but the squad selection is terrible with just going for big names without regarding form or how they play together.

James, Phil Neville, Wes Brown, Hargreaves, Defoe and Alan Smith shouldn't even be in the squad nevermind playing. Ashley Cole is overrated to fuck and is a fag, Wayne Bridge everytime for me. Hargreaves is a waste of time, you don't need 3 holding midfield players. Lampard is a fat lazy cunt who doesn't do anything for the team when he's not just sitting in the opposition half shooting from everywhere

----------------- Carson ----------------

Barry -- Richards -- Terry --- Bridge

SWP -- Gerrard -- Carrick -- Young

------------------------ J Cole ---------

---------------- Owen -----------------

Is how i would play them or drop Cole for Heskey as needed. You then have Agbonlahor, Bentley, Downing and Lennon on the bench to give you plenty of attacking options.

Crouch is shit

I actually think Crouch is a very good, intelegant player. His scoring record is pretty good at international level.

Not that I care about how England play, line-up or result. But here's mine,

------------Robinson-------------

--Richards--Terry--Ferdinand--

-------Carrick----Barry----------

Bentley----Gerrard-------J.Cole

---------Owen--Crouch----------

Still got to put the ball in the back of the net, a lot of people cream over Boyd's international record but that's just the same.

Crouch isn't all about goals and Rafa rates him so he must have something.

Still got to put the ball in the back of the net, a lot of people cream over Boyd's international record but that's just the same.

Crouch isn't all about goals and Rafa rates him so he must have something.

I can't bring myself to cream over people who score against total diddies, you know my opinions on Boydy.

Think Crouch falls into the same category as him!