North American Bears and Setanta.

polar bear

I see the new Setanta sports Station on my TV cable at home is showing the game live tomorrow,hope my fellow North American Bears are hooked up also. (tu)

Did you have to pay for a season pass? I didn't see it available in the PPV list. :(

I see the new Setanta sports Station on my TV cable at home is showing the game live tomorrow,hope my fellow North American Bears are hooked up also. (tu)

I have seen commercials for that. how much?

$15 a month on shaw cable in Alberta,lots of live games. (tu)

Did you have to pay for a season pass? I didn't see it available in the PPV list. :(

Your local cable provider should be making it available for you DP. (tu)

SO glad you told me about this - I signed up and watched that priceless result.

For your kindness, I've dedicated my current pint to you. Cheers!!! :D:beer1:

I've had it now since last year. Direct TV were initially the only providers. It has been great, EPL, Championship, Champions League games live plus Rangers games shown a few days tape delayed.

International coverage has also been superb. All for $15 a month, what a bargain

SO glad you told me about this - I signed up and watched that priceless result.

For your kindness, I've dedicated my current pint to you. Cheers!!! :D:beer1:

Always glad to help a fellow Bear DP :beer1: .pretty good deal for $15 bucks eh? (tu):clap: