Big Soti Kyrgiakos

polar bear

Why is it when we let him go the majority of opinion wanted rid and slagged him off. And now we're all stating we wish he'd stayed.

Or is this classic 'leftrangersandgotevenbetteritis' or 'iwaswrongitis'.

Agreed - rather have the defence we have now. Soti made too many mistakes despite being a potentially great player. There's a reason our defence was so porous in previous years and although he wasn't the worst part, he was sometimes culpable.

He had too many donkey moments that Cuellar and Weir will rarely have. I think he wanted too many much wages too.

Soti made 0 errors in the CL. Cuellar has made the odd one or two wee guff ups.

He had too many donkey moments that Cuellar and Weir will rarely have. I think he wanted too many much wages too.

Soti made 0 errors in the CL. Cuellar has made the odd one or two wee guff ups.

Our defence now is better than it was then. He did a job for us but Davie Weir is a better centre half.

fantastic seige defender, hardly ever lost out with a header.

but he was VERY slow on the turn though, a bit like boumsong in that way.

still thought he was a very good defender, although looked a bit of a donkey the last few months he was with us if I can remember?

Clearly my memory is shocking because as I remember Soti was a fecken liability on the park. Gave away ridiculous free kicks, got sent off stupidly too often... (How many Reds did he get? Is this just my poor memory again?) and he also tried to engineer his way out of Rangers before realising no-one else wanted him so reluctantly came back...

or did I just dream all that?