italy

georgia (h) oct 13th

scotland (a) oct 17th

faroes (h) nov 21st

france

faroes (a) oct 13th

lithuania (h) oct 17th

ukraine (a) nov 21st

well i think italy have 6 points in the bag with their 2 home games and i think france also have 6 points in the bag with their games against faroes and lithuania. so we need at least 6 points imo to qualify. i just hope it doesnt come down to us needing favours!

On Sportscene last night they said we need 7 points to be assured a place.

If we don't lose the plot those seven are easily attainable ^_^

i think for the 6 points to be enough we'd need to beat italy or hope ukraine hold the french. but yeh you're right 7 points will do the job :pipe:

Scotland probably have the most difficult run in of the 3. However if Scotland take 6pts I would think they'd be unlucky not to qualify. 7pts and they can't not qualify.

yeh imagine if we won 2 out of our last 3 which would leave us with 9 wins out of 12 and we still didnt qualify.....how unlucky would that be! :(

but i think 7 points is possible. win the 2 games in october then draw with italy! and remember if it comes down to it we have a better head to head record against france :)

and remember if it comes down to it we have a better head to head record against france :)

:pipe::cool:

It's very do-able (tu)

yep...we have got ourselves into the best possible position for the final hurdle of this qualification campaign. :beer1:

We will qualify, but it is amazing to think that you need 28 points to be assured of qualification.

i know! and if you look at other groups which are a lot easier than ours i doubt theres another team that needs that amount of points to qualify!