Trezeguet is a gay

Del J will love me for this, but I have never seen that man destroy a team, even tho' he has a great International scoring record, I don't see what the big transfer fees were all about. Looked ready to greet on a few occasions last night!

Del J will love me for this, but I have never seen that man destroy a team, even tho' he has a great International scoring record, I don't see what the big transfer fees were all about. Looked ready to greet on a few occasions last night!

:wub:

I dont know how his average performance is with France as i dont follow them, all i remember of him in a France shirt is scoring a golden goal against Italy in Euro 2000 (Motherf**ker :angry2: ) and missing a pen at last years final ^_^

good goal scorin record for Juventus though.

I dont know how his average performance is with France as i dont follow them, all i remember of him in a France shirt is scoring a golden goal against Italy in Euro 2000 (Motherf**ker :angry2: ) and missing a pen at last years final ^_^

all i remember is him failing to score in 2 games against scotland :pipe: ......when was the last time italy beat france in normal time? :craphead:

all i remember is him failing to score in 2 games against scotland :pipe: ......when was the last time italy beat france in normal time? :craphead:

When was the last time Scotland wer in a world cup final?In fact when was the last time Scotland wer in a big national competetion? :craphead:

When was the last time Scotland wer in a world cup final?In fact when was the last time Scotland wer in a big national competetion? :craphead:

when was the last time you checked yer birth certificate to see where you were born? :craphead: :coop:

:rolleyes:

Got nothing against Juventus and don't care about him at club level, but he spent the whole 5-0 game winding up Scottish players and has come across as a vain arrogant bastard with nothing good to say about us in every related interview or press conference since.

when was the last time you checked yer birth certificate to see where you were born? :craphead: :coop:

Yesturday on my ID :craphead:

Yesturday on my ID :craphead:

and what did it say? :craphead:

Got nothing against Juventus and don't care about him at club level, but he spent the whole 5-0 game winding up Scottish players and has come across as a vain arrogant bastard with nothing good to say about us in every related interview or press conference since.

Understandable

He was more than a bit over the top after that 5-0 game, was only a friendly as well if i remember right

Though i think most players would wind there opponents up if they wer beating them by that much..

Understandable

He was more than a bit over the top after that 5-0 game, was only a friendly as well if i remember right

Though i think most players would wind there opponents up if they wer beating them by that much..

Yeah, was Vogts first game in charge, friendly in Paris. doh

Understandable

no need to bring up the dark past....lets just look towards the bright future :D

Understandable

no need to bring up the dark past....lets just look towards the bright future :D

Just gos to show what a difference the right manager can make

Understandable

managers*

cant discount the work walter did for the national side! he laid the foundations and big eck has taken that on in style :cool:

Understandable

managers*

cant discount the work walter did for the national side! he laid the foundations and big eck has taken that on in style :cool:

I would say Walter changed the side and turned them into side you see today

Eck just kept it going

Understandable

managers*

Eck just kept it going

exactly!

many were afraid whether or not eck could keep it going, but with 6 wins out of 7 he has proved all the doubters wrong.

Understandable

managers*

Eck just kept it going

exactly!

many were afraid whether or not eck could keep it going, but with 6 wins out of 7 he has proved all the doubters wrong.

Have to say i am surprised he has kept it going

Was never exactly his biggest fan

Understandable

managers*

Eck just kept it going

exactly!

Have to say i am surprised he has kept it going

Was never exactly his biggest fan

im surprised of his record so far!