After last nights 1-0 win...

Mad Dog

Ive been working this out and we've only got 3 games left against Ukraine at Hampden,Georgia in Tblisi and Italy at Hamden and i think realistically we should be going for at least 7 points from these games but i dont know if that will be enough for us to qualify so when Italy come to Hampden we need to go at them with everything we've got to try and get a win :rangers:

Ive been working this out and we've only got 3 games left against Ukraine at Hampden,Georgia in Tblisi and Italy at Hamden and i think realistically we should be going for at least 7 points from these games but i dont know if that will be enough for us to qualify so when Italy come to Hampden we need to go at them with everything we've got to try and get a win :rangers:

The way I see things:

France should get 9pts from their last three games no problem, which leave them with 28pts

Italy should have no problems with two of their last three games so they should end up with at the very least 26pts We MUST beat the Ukraine and Georgia which will leave us on 27pts

So basically we should be going into the Italy game at Hampden knowing that a win or a draw will take us through, if we get beat then we are out !!

The way I see things:

France should get 9pts from their last three games no problem, which leave them with 28pts

Italy should have no problems with two of their last three games so they should end up with at the very least 26pts We MUST beat the Ukraine and Georgia which will leave us on 27pts

So basically we should be going into the Italy game at Hampden knowing that a win or a draw will take us through, if we get beat then we are out !!

im still hoping ukraine may hold the french in the last game! but yes if we gain 7 points and france win all their games we will finish ahead of them on head to head record :bouncy:

If Scotland beat Ukraine and Georgia then it is in there own hands. To take anything from Italy at home will be a big ask though. Much as Scotland beat France, a fantastic achievement, I think Italy will be harder to take anything from. They just have something (mentally) France don't.

However it is far from an impossible task to take something from the Italians.

Ukraine still have a game in hand, and if they win that would still be in with an outside chance. Hopefully they still have an outside chance going into the France game.

i think we have a fantastic chance of at least drawing with the italians at home. we did 2 years ago and we are now a much better team. but you're right if we do the job next month by getting 6 points then its all in our own hands, which is a great position to be in rather than relying on other teams to get results to favour us!

I don't think 6 points will do it... We have the toughest run in of the three, France should get all 9 points, Italy should also get 9, including us... we still have a huge job on our hands.

Ukraine and Georgia away are by no means forgone conclusions

We have done brilliantly to be sitting here doing the maths but it will still take a minor miracle for us to make it... hope we do though