Lewis Hamilton

Garfield

Basically he's a spoilt brat! Yes thats true. Take today for example I go onto the bbc sport website and the leading story is him being upset at his team-mates antics. First off wtf??... There is a MUCH bigger story and that is the sad passing of Colin McRae (who is an absolute legend btw not many other sports persons come close to him) Anyway back onto the subject and him being unhappy at his team-mate. He's done dangerous moves in the past and its been fine so is there one rule for him and one for the others?

It seems to be that if anything goes wrong he goes running to someone (usually the team boss) and is made out to be an absolute saint when in fact that is nowhere near the f*ckin case. Maybe the team boss should get out of Lewis's arse.

Finally the f*ckin media Lewis this, Lewis that HELLO ther are 21 other drivers on that grid what about them. Earlier in the season we even had interviews with his father and brother but where are the interviews with everyone elses relatives?? Typical biased from the English/British media.

The final thing I am going to say is take him out of one of the best cars and put him in one of the others and then we'll see how good he really is.

in all fairness he deserves the hype he is getting imo.

button didnt deserve it but lewis does.

u can say about the car etc but alonsos in the same car - the two times world champion - and lewis is still doing better than him - IN HIS FIRST SEASON!

:P in all my years watching f1 i cant remember any1 challenging for the title in there 1st season.

u can say about the car etc but alonsos in the same car - the two times world champion - and lewis is still doing better than him - IN HIS FIRST SEASON!

Well put him in a Renault say and then see what he does

:P in all my years watching f1 i cant remember any1 challenging for the title in there 1st season.

Alonso has won more races than Hamilton this season...

Alonso has won more races than Hamilton this season...

Alonso has had a much better time of it lately and if you believe the rumours that he is keeping some data to himself now it makes you wonder how much more there blue eyed boy was getting before he started that. It certainly looks like Hamilton was getting the better treatment

That is the problem, you can't blame Hamilton for being in a good team and given the drive, at the end of the day he still has to do his talking on the track.

He could have buckled under the pressure of being in the lime light all the time, or he could have made rookie mistakes, but he hasn't which shows he does have a winning mentality.

I do hate all the press he gets though.

Regardless of the colin mcrae story, Lewis still had an issue he wanted to raise, I am sure he is gutted like everyone else.

Lewis may act like a spoilt brad, so does alonso, so did shumacher, they have a competitive edge, it may come across as being spoilt but thats a character trait he will need to become one of the best.

You cant blame him for being in a better car, he was picked from a young age because of his talent. its like saying its no fair that a footballer wins a league medal for being in the team that wins the league