Nakamura is the 100th best player in the world

Boab

pile of shite

they are basing that on his 1 trick pony efforts. was BF in there??

He's 10 times the player that Naka is

No Gers players were at all, that nearly made me put it in the BD

Naka? He is possibly the most over rated player ever. His freekicks WHEN he gets them right are no question very very gud, but he doesnt even hit them very often. The rest of his game is well non exsitant.

What annoys me the most thou about him is that, celtic when hes sold will get a big bag of cash. And then when the team who gets him she that he isnt as gud as hes made out to be they'd say that says a lot about how poor the scottish game is casue he was rated one of the best in scotland but hes shit here. and celtic are laughing with the cash.

i live in england and so i no from personal experiance with the likes of petrov and boumsong, that is the reaction that i got wen they moved.

Nakamura was phenomenal tonight! When did he sign for Shaktar?

He really was woeful as was half the tic team.

Was good watching :harhar:

when they wur 2 nil down he just looked uninterested after that which is a poor attitude

Like it or not, Naka is a bigger star. Much bigger.

Than Adam? You kidding?

Adam has the pull factor of 10000's with those teeth :rolleyes:

:lol:

I was meaning Barry :)

Bigger star(world renown) better player? not a chance.Like it or not. :)

didn't even notice Naka was playing last night. Think he is still nakkad after the Asian Cup

The best players in the world are supposed to thrive on big games, not die off in them... naka died off against shaktar and against spartak moscow. 100th best player my arse. Boruc is a better player than naka... and he ain't in it. (To put it in terms the tims would understand)

Like it or not, Naka is a bigger star. Much bigger.

Than Adam? You kidding?

Adam has the pull factor of 10000's with those teeth :rolleyes:

:lol:

I was meaning Barry :)

Bigger star(world renown) better player? not a chance.Like it or not. :)

Barry's the better player, but nowhere near a quarter well known as Naka. Naka is a Far Eastern superstar. Barry is well known in Scotland, sorta heard of in England, and that's kinda about it.

The best players in the world are supposed to thrive on big games, not die off in them... naka died off against shaktar and against spartak moscow. 100th best player my arse. Boruc is a better player than naka... and he ain't in it. (To put it in terms the tims would understand)

I don't recall Naka excelling in any big games.