If Sellik

are banking on 9 points from their home games this CL campaign I think after last nights game they're going to be left feeling rock bottom. Shaktar played that game with plenty left in the tank and of course according to the mhedia Sellik 'fear' no one at the piggery. Well lets just see....................

are banking on 9 points from their home games this CL campaign I think after last nights game they're going to be left feeling rock bottom. Shaktar played that game with plenty left in the tank and of course according to the mhedia Sellik 'fear' no one at the piggery. Well lets just see....................

I can see them going just straight out this year, and with us winning the CL and SPL this year. It couldnt get worse for the unwashed ;)

:lol:

They won't beat AC Milan at Parkhead, they never do.

And last night showed me why Scott Brown wasn't really that big a loss.

I'm surprised that he got away with so many fouls after he had already been booked, it was like watching Chris Sutton again in europe. I am sure in one game he commited 11 fouls in 45 minutes without a booking!

We need tae bank on 9 coz we will get horsed away...but will 9 be enough thats another matter

I think we can take something from each team if we play to a decent standard! Just defend hard and hit them on the counter attack, especially barcelona!!

I'm surprised that he got away with so many fouls after he had already been booked, it was like watching Chris Sutton again in europe. I am sure in one game he commited 11 fouls in 45 minutes without a booking!

Brown wont last the next 5 games he has got one card after one game 4 mil dont make me laugh.

milan played sellick off the park last season home and away. the dhims are just lucky it wasnt more than 1!

milan played sellick off the park last season home and away. the dhims are just lucky it wasnt more than 1!

The telly & radio were both wittering on about how Sellik competed well with Milan last season, I suppose if you have about 42 attempts at your goal v. 4 attempts at your opponents, then I suppose you could say that was competing

The telly & radio were both wittering on about how Sellik competed well with Milan last season, I suppose if you have about 42 attempts at your goal v. 4 attempts at your opponents, then I suppose you could say that was competing

yeh that was the time in the season when milan were going through a goal drought(goals started to come in serie a though when ronaldo arrived). imagine if the milan team than destroyed man ure at the san siro had turned up against sellick? it would have been humiliation for them!