Scotland tickets =]

superally07

Im sitting west stand again. Was absolutely bouncing vs France and va Georgia. Missed the lithuania game but my pal said it was brilliant once again

i was in west stand for france and georgia aswell, was magic!. you stand all the time in the north stand which i prefer (i noticed in west stand at lithuania game most of the stand was sitting down) and i got a great view for miko's dive :lol:

£32 for the cheapest ticket ??

They are having a f. ucking laugh, a year ago the SFA couldnae give the tickets away and now they are bumping the prices up, its a f .cking discrace !! How can they justify these prices ??

Its the same at Ibrox as well, due to work commitments I can't justify buying a season ticket but I try to get to as many games as I can. I was at BOTH the Chamapions League qualifier games at a cost of £20 and £25, then they bump the tickets up to £35 for the proper games (which I never managed to get tickets for)... I then go online to try for a Stuttgart ticket and they are asking £40 .... They can stick that right up thier @RSE !!!

Someting has to be done about this, if we let this continue the prices will be at £60 - £70 before we know it !!

They are having a f. ucking laugh, a year ago the SFA couldnae give the tickets away and now they are bumping the prices up, its a f .cking discrace !! How can they justify these prices ??

Its the same at Ibrox as well, due to work commitments I can't justify buying a season ticket but I try to get to as many games as I can. I was at BOTH the Chamapions League qualifier games at a cost of £20 and £25, then they bump the tickets up to £35 for the proper games (which I never managed to get tickets for)... I then go online to try for a Stuttgart ticket and they are asking £40 .... They can stick that right up thier @RSE !!!

Someting has to be done about this, if we let this continue the prices will be at £60 - £70 before we know it !!

it is £32 if you want to sit in the south stand! you can get a ticket for £22 in the west stand. i paid £27 for my ticket in the north stand(although you cant get for north stand as the supporters club takes up all of the north stand)

My ticket for Ukraine was only £25...

And theres still a few tickets left for tonights game if you phone the ticket office just now. £40 but

NO WAY will I pay £40 for a ticket (unless its for a ride at Cheryl Tweedy), I don't see how Murray can justify the rise in prices, like I said it only cost me £20 for the Zeta game and now they are asking for DOUBLE that price !! There was an article in one of the papers the other day and it showed how we as fans are getting fleeced by our club for Champs League games. Teams in Spain, Portugal and other Euro countries don't pay any where near the prices we have to pay.... Its a discrace !!

I might join in the SSC but other than that, I'm really not bothered about going to Hampden.

Terrible to get there, bad stadium in the modern day, the Pie is even dearer than Ibrox, terrible row numbering, too many stairs in general and if your behind the goal then its like watching Subbutteo - not like my seat behind the goal at Ibrox!

Not bad disabled facilities but my pal who I went with, doesn't want to go there with me any more.

I might join in the SSC but other than that, I'm really not bothered about going to Hampden.

Terrible to get there, bad stadium in the modern day, the Pie is even dearer than Ibrox, terrible row numbering, too many stairs in general and if your behind the goal then its like watching Subbutteo - not like my seat behind the goal at Ibrox!

Not bad disabled facilities but my pal who I went with, doesn't want to go there with me any more.

ive never found being behind a goal at hampden bad <cr> im sure kev would agree with me as he often sits in the west stand.

i dont know where you live, but from where i come from i just get the train to queen street station then walk to central station which isnt far, then get a train from central to mount florida and hampden is right there!

or you could walk from hamden from the town will take roughly 40 minutes

get a bus to rutherglen or toryglen an ure 2 mins away

get a train from central, before the scotland games there are plenty of extra trains

best bit about going to the scotland game is standing :D i had a great time wen we played lithuania :D:D atmosphere at scotland games (wen were winning) is unreal :D

get a train from central, before the scotland games there are plenty of extra trains

best bit about going to the scotland game is standing :D i had a great time wen we played lithuania :D:D atmosphere at scotland games (wen were winning) is unreal :D

yeh i love standing at scotland games, always a better atmosphere when you're all standing!

yeh i love standing at scotland games, always a better atmosphere when you're all standing!

yep just gutted i never got tickets for ukraine game, an i cant go to the rangers barca game now either.

its all fucked up i tell ya,

get yersel in the supporters club mate for the next qualification campaign. i ordered my ukraine tickets at the start of august and got them in the post a few days ago and ill be ordering my italy tickets on the 1st october. you get guaranteed at least 1 ticket but you'll get at least 2 depending on the demand for tickets.

if people weretrue scotland fans and not just jumping on the bandwagon then they would have joined the supporters club, so many benfits and hardly skins you, gurantedd tickets for everyhome game and more of a chance of away tickets

if people weretrue scotland fans and not just jumping on the bandwagon then they would have joined the supporters club, so many benfits and hardly skins you, gurantedd tickets for everyhome game and more of a chance of away tickets

I sent away for my pack and i've yet to receive it...i've been waiting 12 months now.

In the meantime, the Lithuania game was the first competative home game i've missed since Slovenia a few years back, and i only missed it because i was on holiday. I do go to every game i possibly can go to. I am a true fan.

its the sort of people like you kev, that if you hadnt been able to purchase tickets for the ukraine game because of the glory hunters beginning to make their way to hampden, that i wouldnt have been happy about it! we need the true fans such as youself at hampden getting behind the national side just like we did during that awful berti vogts era!

ive never found being behind a goal at hampden bad <cr> im sure kev would agree with me as he often sits in the west stand.

i dont know where you live, but from where i come from i just get the train to queen street station then walk to central station which isnt far, then get a train from central to mount florida and hampden is right there!

Just my opinion, guys, didn't mean to rile any feathers but although I've not been to either, I don't think Hampden is a patch on Wembley or the Millenium.

Well all the peepo who are 'true' scotland fans got there tickets :lol:

all us fake fans who qued 'through the night' instead of picking up a fone :lol: will enjoy the game aswell .

and for the record av been 2 more than a few scotland games .

Just my opinion, guys, didn't mean to rile any feathers but although I've not been to either, I don't think Hampden is a patch on Wembley or the Millenium.

you know what mate, you're right. in terms of size and appearance they both beat hampden but in terms of atmosphere it will take something special to beat that hampden roar! :D