Jeremy Clement

sneddon

where does this leave him?

i hope can keep him, i dont doubt for a minute that PLG will go to a massive club and i can see him sniffing round Jeremy.

hes not gona want sebo is he!

Guest Euronymous
where does this leave him?

i hope can keep him, i dont doubt for a minute that PLG will go to a massive club and i can see him sniffing round Jeremy.

hes not gona want sebo is he!

Mabey he will! PLG seems to have a lot of faith in Sebo!

He can take him!!!!!!!!

Clement is over-rated in my opinion. On his game he looks a pretty solid ball winner, and can play a decent simple pass.

That said, he has yet to prove anything at Rangers. Not half the player Ferguson is. Also if he was so highly-sought after all over Europe why did he come to Rangers for such a small fee?

Think it is just press here drumming up a story as usual.

Listening to super scoreboard just now ALL the talk is on McCoist being named on Monday.

Also, another name just mentioned - Arthur Numan :o

clement has went missing in most domestic games this season - as a defensive midfielder he has been unable to cope with the opposition - esp. on your typical wet winter night in inverness etc

in fact the reason why barry has had to do so much of that nasty defensive work that so enraged plg was a combination of clement not being strong enough to do the defensive work and the crappy centre back partnerships we have had all year

his play looks nice, is decent in europe - but for ?2.5m we should sell every time