***The Chelsea and Mourinho Thread***

allyharp

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be the decline of Chelsea. Can't say I'd be gutted to see it.

i wouldnt be gutted either. never been a fan of chelsea or how they have been playing lately - very boring. and the only reason they have had success in recent years is because they had all that money to bring in players for ridiculous fees.

This could be the decline of Chelsea. Can't say I'd be gutted to see it.

i wouldnt be gutted either. never been a fan of chelsea or how they have been playing lately - very boring. and the only reason they have had success in recent years is because they had all that money to bring in players for ridiculous fees.

However, they brought only one world class player in during the summer (Malouda - and signed Ben Haim too). For them, that's well off the pace.

just seen some odds on SSN and hes 2/1 to be next portugal manager

6/1 Barca (graham hunter says ignore this even if it was 800/1 because he is hated at barca)

6/1 Real (shcuster could win everything and still be sacked)

8/1 AC Milan <cr> (what has carletto done wrong?)

10/1 Porto

i cant remember the odds for inter but it was either 6/1 or 8/1.

according to SSN. odds are evens that he'll still be in charge by the start of next season. mourinhos odds are 4/1 that hes next portugal boss.

Grant is only there til a big name manager loses his job.

its on a permanent basis from their statement...and that will be the case so Abramovich can pull the strings from the top without any problems like Mourinho gave him

"My wife is in Portugal with the dog. The dog is with my wife so the city of London is safe, the big threat is away."

Reassuring the population that his runaway Yorkshire Terrier had left the country with his wife.

:craphead:

"I think I have a naive team. They are naive because they are pure and they are clean. We don't have divers, we don't have violent people."

On his clean-living Chelsea boys, after Florent Malouda won a dodgy penalty against Liverpool.

"If Chelsea are naive and pure then I'm Little Red Riding Hood."

Rafa Benitez suspects Jose is telling porkies.