Albahighlander Where are you now?

Eric_Caldow

lol thats a little harsh mate, he's entitled to not be Barry's biggest fan even if most of us believe it's a crazy opinion.. :rolleyes:

Problem was his entire argument had more holes than a sieve.

lol thats a little harsh mate, he's entitled to not be Barry's biggest fan even if most of us believe it's a crazy opinion..  :rolleyes:

Problem was his entire argument had more holes than a sieve.

lololol

I was aware of this, I did read some of his gibberish but we're not all astute as you Sir Danny. :P:P:P

What is there to say on the issue. T^he decision has been made by Le Guen to leave. It's time to look ahead, however, it seems strange that anyone would post a thread about me - that is real attention seeking and smacks of people who have no ability to deal with argument or debate but who see things simply as getting one over on someone else - but then maybe Rangers is a part time hobby for some of you guys

I cannot legislate for a wee group of schoolboys -

Eric Caldow - you clearly have problems with literacy, I started two threads as soon as the news was announced at 5.3`1 and at 5.57 allowing for the board being in meltdown - but clearly you were so besotted with your own sense of self importance that you see this as some sort of personal thing, did I not even pm you before the news and say to you that aiting each other was of no use, did I not post immediately that we all had to unite behind the new management team no matter what, but self indul;gence is a terrible trait to have

Danny - still waiting to hear how many games you actually go to. You appear to be another one who sees this as some kind of personal thing. Well in the absence of actually going to games you clearly live your Rangers experience by voyeurism.

what is it you want me to do

to talk about Ferguson as a cry baby who goes greeting to the press when things don't go his way

To talk about Ferguson as a failure in England

To talk about Ferguson as a captain who fails to inspire

To talk about Ferguson as someone who is an exceptional footballer but thick as S**T.

To talk about Ferguson as someone who has now managed to split 2 dressing rooms in the past year.

Now what would be the point in that other than perpetuating a pointless argument that is now redundant.

But it isn't about Ferguson now, It isn't about Rangers now, It isn't about PLG now is it

It's about daft boys sitting at a PC who rarely get to games wanting to make it personal

Well if you want to go down that road let's go !

Come on out of the woodwork again.

We never heard a word from you prior to the Barry stuff. Then all of a sudden you knew that Barry was a bastard and deserved everything he got.

You look pretty sad now Alba

Excuses?

I still do not think highly of Barry.

We never heard a word from you prior to the Barry stuff. Then all of a sudden you knew that Barry was a bastard and deserved everything he got.

Excuses?

Yeah! we got your slant on the Barry situation yesterday,and we still don't think highly of your opinion. doh

Excuses?

Yeah! we got your slant on the Barry situation yesterday,and we still don't think highly of your opinion. doh

I could say the same to you. Anyway, it will not stop me from expressing my opinion.

I think the whole thing has been handled poorly tbh. PLG "probably" had to go, or at the very least wanted to. At the same time, Ferguson shouldnt get off scot free in this. I dont like the fact he stayed silent, and let 3rd parties tell all the stories, something isnt right there

Then again, I dont think any of us can comment as we STILL dont know all the facts yet. I posted earlier on about this next bit. How would we have reacted had it been US 17 points clear in the league and then the PLG/Baz situation arose? Would that have made a difference?

Excuses?

Albahighlander,Jan 4 2007, 07:14 PM]what is it you want me to do

to talk about Ferguson as a cry baby who goes greeting to the press when things don't go his way

To talk about Ferguson as someone who is an exceptional footballer but thick as S**T.

To talk about Ferguson as someone who has now managed to split 2 dressing rooms in the past year.

I don't think we need you to talk any more crap. We've heard it all before, and I think the point of this thread is that we're bored now.

I think the whole thing has been handled poorly tbh. PLG "probably" had to go, or at the very least wanted to. At the same time, Ferguson shouldnt get off scot free in this. I dont like the fact he stayed silent, and let 3rd parties tell all the stories, something isnt right there

Then again, I dont think any of us can comment as we STILL dont know all the facts yet. I posted earlier on about this next bit. How would we have reacted had it been US 17 points clear in the league and then the PLG/Baz situation arose? Would that have made a difference?

Got to agree I dont think Ferguson can be totally blameless and if we have been 17 points clear then I think many peoples views would have been far different.

I don't think we need you to talk any more crap. We've heard it all before, and I think the point of this thread is that we're bored now.

I've agreed a quite a number on things Alba has mentioned regarding the recent circumstances involving BF and PLG.

Just because you do not does not mean everyone else does not.

And if it was utter pish he spoke I am certain the Mods would clear it.

Does not deserve to be Captain again.

You clearly know what he did wrong if you believe this.. Can you tell me, I;m dying to know. :wacko:

He did not olisten to his manager.

Trying to put to much on his shoulders.

Give it to someone else and let him concentrate on playing the game.

Maybe get him back to the form he was in year he won the league by himself in 2002/3.

Oh so now Dado Loves me is the person who decides who can speak on the board

The firstr idiot says where are you, we don't hear from you

and now this idiot says we don't want to hear from you

The staggering selfindulgence of you guys amazes me

Clearly your cosy wee world has been upset and it is more important now to personalise this than to debate anything

and here was me thinking only Follow Follow had a clique who resorted to that.

Pathetic.

He did not olisten to his manager.

Trying to put to much on his shoulders.

Give it to someone else and let him concentrate on playing the game.

Maybe get him back to the form he was in year he won the league by himself in 2002/3.

How did he not listen to his manager? What did he do? You have no idea because noone does. Even Barry is believed to have said he didn't know what he had done. Even Gavin Rae admitted he wasn't aware of any undermining.

So I'll ask you again. What did he do???

What is there to say on the issue. T^he decision has been made by Le Guen to leave.  It's time to look ahead, however, it seems strange that anyone would post a thread about me - that is real attention seeking and smacks of people who have no ability to deal with argument or debate but who see things simply as getting one over on someone else - but then maybe Rangers is a part time hobby for some of you guys

I cannot legislate for a wee group of schoolboys -

Eric Caldow - you clearly have problems with literacy, I started two threads as soon as the news was announced at 5.3`1 and at 5.57  allowing for the board being in meltdown - but clearly you were so besotted with your own sense of self importance that you see this as some sort of personal thing, did I not even pm you before the news and say to you that aiting each other was of no use, did I not post immediately that we all had to unite behind the new management team no matter what, but self indul;gence is a terrible trait to have

Danny - still waiting to hear how many games you actually go to.  You appear to be another one who sees this as some kind of personal thing.  Well in the absence of actually going to games you clearly live your Rangers experience by voyeurism.

what is it you want me to do

To talk about Ferguson as someone who has now managed to split 2 dressing rooms  in the past year.

Now what would be the point in that other than perpetuating a pointless argument that is now redundant.

But it isn't about Ferguson now, It isn't about Rangers now, It isn't about PLG now is it 

It's about daft boys sitting at a PC who rarely get to games wanting to make it personal

Well if you want to go down that road let's go !

Problems with literacy, surely you jest.

Alba you PM 'd me asking me to go easy on you.

Feck off is all I can think of.

For the past few days you have been annoying the shit out of everyone on this board.

You came from nowhere, a Celtic fan I suspect, and decided to tell us how wrong we were in supporting Barry Ferguson in the dispute between him and Le Guen.

You arsehole :lol::lol: