boruc yesterday

minstral

Do you think his gesticulation towards the Hibs fans will see him charged with a Breach of the Peace ?

The Daily Record sums it up brillantly on the front page with that picture and the headline "No Artur, you dropped TWO clangers"

sorry admin but i'm not backing down on this.Any bear who says openly on here they were glad they didn't see the union jack display in words of disdain it would seem, is a total fuckin disgrace.

Regardless of their respect for our flag, they have totally shown no respect for hundreds maybe thousands of bears, who put themselves out to put colour into ibrox on matchdays.

you boys ought to be hanging your heads in shame.

Maybe if the 2 members who said this would like to put their side of the argument across, as they obviously feel uneasy at ibrox.

Their attitude reminds me of the john greig era, when as many as 12000 die hards would fill the massive slopy stands at ibrox .Sure they vented their frustration at the pish they were being served,but that part of the rangers support it occured to me, were the rangers support.before getting on the bus frm queens street to ibrox i used to look for how many blokes shopping with their wife had bears tops on but wouldn't pay their money at the turnstiles

My dad worked nights at leyland in bathgate.every night he would get the bus through from glasgow to workand back in the mornig.Come saturday morning he was absolutely fucked every week.

I used to sit watching swap shop wi ma scarf on and jammies, trying not to feel selfish or upset that we might not go this week cos ma dad needs his sleep.he never let me down.but one week i was worried.i used to have to take him a cup of tea in bed and wake him up at 10am. every saturday.

This particular morning, i just put the tea down and started to walk back out

"why did ye no wake me up you"

i started crying and told him the lot

" understand son that we must go.if we don't go,that's at least another 2 diehards gone. at least. the less of us there to make a noise, the louder the voices of those who seek to destroy us.(he quoted like a famous speech although it prob isn't.

We sing for queen and crown ,king william prince of orange.the union jack and the battle of the boyne and we honour ma sash by singing Derry's Walls

First and foremost ,we sing for the boys in blue on the park cos they are struggling and they need us more than ever.

I'll tell ye when ye can stop waking me up in the morning when you stop wearing yer scarf eating yer rice krispies on a saturday.I'll give up cos i will have no reason to go

That really hit home.Me and ma dad don't talk anymore.

But i still wear my scarf every saturday and remember what it really means to be a bear,even if i can't get their more than at most 10 games a season.

The saddest part of all of this is that rangers supporters who sacrificed everything for the club, followed them everywhere, home and abroad week in week out, people like ma dad are no longer welcome at ibrox.

Yet people that throw treacherous remarks at our flag and totally disregard the efforts of fellow bears,like these 2 , are allowed to sit and give it the thumbs up or down whilst looking around for a steward cos they thought they heard somebody shout fenian 25 rows away

Fuckin traitors and a disgrace!

Rab,

I was one of those 12,000 when JG was manager, can't say i ever celebrated the Union Flag, does not make me less of a bear, I followed the team through thick and thin and only stopped going when I just could not afford it. I sang the songs, but now when i do manage to get to a game I don't. Times change and we need to move on, abusing fellow fans is not on, calling them fucking traitors is not on, just because they do not have the same mindset as you. I will give your views the same respect as anyone elses on here but when you resort to that kind of abuse then you turn people against you. It would be a right sad day when we all thought the same like the persecuted mob in Green and Grey, please give your fellow bears some respect. Also remember your 'fucking Traitors' have been told by the club and the fans organisations - to self police.

I was one of those 12,000 as well. I sang the songs but I was young and nieve. I will not sing them again. So much for the loyal bers back then when we could get only 12,000 for a game, the news Bers are more loyal IMO as when we were going through a bad spell with Big Eck and PLG they still showed up for every game.

sorry admin but i'm not backing down on this.Any bear who says openly on here they were glad they didn't see the union jack display in words of disdain it would seem, is a total fuckin disgrace.

Regardless of their respect for our flag, they have totally shown no respect for hundreds maybe thousands of bears, who put themselves out to put colour into ibrox on matchdays.

Maybe if the 2 members who said this would like to put their side of the argument across, as they obviously feel uneasy at ibrox.

Their attitude reminds me of the john greig era, when as many as 12000 die hards would fill the massive slopy stands at ibrox .Sure they vented their frustration at the pish they were being served,but that part of the rangers support it occured to me, were the rangers support.before getting on the bus frm queens street to ibrox i used to look for how many blokes shopping with their wife had bears tops on but wouldn't pay their money at the turnstiles

My dad worked nights at leyland in bathgate.every night he would get the bus through from glasgow to workand back in the mornig.Come saturday morning he was absolutely fucked every week.

I used to sit watching swap shop wi ma scarf on and jammies, trying not to feel selfish or upset that we might not go this week cos ma dad needs his sleep.he never let me down.but one week i was worried.i used to have to take him a cup of tea in bed and wake him up at 10am. every saturday.

" understand son that we must go.if we don't go,that's at least another 2 diehards gone. at least. the less of us there to make a noise, the louder the voices of those who seek to destroy us.(he quoted like a famous speech although it prob isn't.

We sing for queen and crown ,king william prince of orange.the union jack and the battle of the boyne and we honour ma sash by singing Derry's Walls

First and foremost ,we sing for the boys in blue on the park cos they are struggling and they need us more than ever.

I'll tell ye when ye can stop waking me up in the morning when you stop wearing yer scarf eating yer rice krispies on a saturday.I'll give up cos i will have no reason to go

But i still wear my scarf every saturday and remember what it really means to be a bear,even if i can't get their more than at most 10 games a season.

The saddest part of all of this is that rangers supporters who sacrificed everything for the club, followed them everywhere, home and abroad week in week out, people like ma dad are no longer welcome at ibrox.

Yet people that throw treacherous remarks at our flag and totally disregard the efforts of fellow bears,like these 2 , are allowed to sit and give it the thumbs up or down whilst looking around for a steward cos they thought they heard somebody shout fenian 25 rows away

Rab,

I was one of those 12,000 when JG was manager, can't say i ever celebrated the Union Flag, does not make me less of a bear, I followed the team through thick and thin and only stopped going when I just could not afford it. I sang the songs, but now when i do manage to get to a game I don't. Times change and we need to move on, abusing fellow fans is not on, calling them fucking traitors is not on, just because they do not have the same mindset as you. I will give your views the same respect as anyone elses on here but when you resort to that kind of abuse then you turn people against you. It would be a right sad day when we all thought the same like the persecuted mob in Green and Grey, please give your fellow bears some respect. Also remember your 'fucking Traitors' have been told by the club and the fans organisations - to self police.

I was one of those 12,000 as well. I sang the songs but I was young and nieve. I will not sing them again. So much for the loyal bers back then when we could get only 12,000 for a game, the news Bers are more loyal IMO as when we were going through a bad spell with Big Eck and PLG they still showed up for every game.

I think it is more to do with season ticket tbh, your not going to pay £500 then not go to games, there was not real requirement for season tickets too much in the early 80s for any team as attendances at all football matches were shit.

Rab,

I think it is more to do with season ticket tbh, your not going to pay £500 then not go to games, there was not real requirement for season tickets too much in the early 80s for any team as attendances at all football matches were shit.

Good point. But I would still say there was a bigger drop in walkins back then.

Do you think his gesticulation towards the Hibs fans will see him charged with a Breach of the Peace ?

The Daily Record sums it up brillantly on the front page with that picture and the headline "No Artur, you dropped TWO clangers"

Amazingly enough Scotsport never showed that :rolleyes:.

I notice all the timmy apologists have less to say now than they did when he was making a show of crossing himself at Ibrox. How sweet that he has been shown up for the scumbag troublemaker that he is, someone who would leave no stone unturned when it comes to noising up as many people as possible.

Amazingly enough Scotsport never showed that :rolleyes:.

I notice all the timmy apologists have less to say now than they did when he was making a show of crossing himself at Ibrox. How sweet that he has been shown up for the scumbag troublemaker that he is, someone who would leave no stone unturned when it comes to noising up as many people as possible.

Well said (tu)