Broon

dummiesoot

I'm glad he never signed for us, he has no class just like the rest of them, their contracts must insist they leave all respect for fellow professionals at the front door. He got lumped in with that poof Boruc yesterday by Andy Walker as well as the most sellable assests in scottish football. Oh the hype!

I'm glad he never signed for us, he has no class just like the rest of them, their contracts must insist they leave all respect for fellow professionals at the front door. He got lumped in with that poof Boruc yesterday by Andy Walker as well as the most sellable assests in scottish football. Oh the hype!

I went seriously off him when I saw him show off to and wind up the Buddie player when they were there the other week...was ugly

I went seriously off him when I saw him show off to and wind up the Buddie player when they were there the other week...was ugly

Ugly...explains why he has fitted in so well at Torbett Towers