the players overrunning our club

where does it stop

This is absolutly shocking news.

a player has now become bigger than the club wether he gos or stays

a manager has been forced out withing months of taking over

the chairman has shown other managers that he will not 100% back them

the players overrunning our club

where does it stop

whether this is true or not is what worries me the most about this. How we will be percieved by prospective managers/players

i didnt realise how much i wanted le guen away until i heard the news. this was followed by 10 mins of shock and now absolute joy! partay mccoist and smith will shake the place up!!

same really!

im delighted, when all this broke about bazza my patience with PLG ran out so im glad he is gone, especially after being at the st mirren game, it was the worst i've ever seen in person it was not rangers.

well we havbe every rightr to expect an immediate improvement

in my opinion we should expect to be undefeated in the next 6 matches

Indeed rto perform better we should really be winning the next 6 matches

If we don't then we should regret today's news.

Regardless, Rangers Football Club today was dealt a serious blow to its standing throughout Europe. We demonstrated an insularity that does not bode well for the future.

Am I happy - No

Our club has been made a laughing stock by the manager and the club captain carrying on their disagreement via the press.

The manager has gone...so should the other offender otherwise the perception will always be that player power won.

Not good for Rangers

in my opinion we should expect to be undefeated in the next 6 matches

Regardless, Rangers Football Club today was dealt a serious blow to its standing throughout Europe. We demonstrated an insularity that does not bode well for the future.

what a load of pish.

in my opinion we should expect to be undefeated in  the next 6 matches

Regardless, Rangers Football Club today was dealt a serious blow to its standing throughout Europe.  We demonstrated an insularity that does not bode well for the future.

what a load of pish.

Why do you think it is pish Mistral ?

The Euro press will report this as they see it.... a manger forced out by player power.

You better believe this...our European reputation has received a severe dent today which will probably takes years to recover from.

I take no pleasure over this sorry part of our clubs history. Its a stain that can only be wiped out by some very important & accurate decision making by DM. This has to be got right or we could be even worse off. Taking into consideration its still the same team there for the next manager.

Merely a word of caution amongst the glee troops.

I cant see why this should be perceived as good news, yes for all PLG haters, but for the big picture.We are skint, rudderless, thinking about going back to a man who,s got the national team on tracks again & who,s had his time-I mean we were on the whole pesh in Europe with Watty who had no real contenders in Scotland at the time & who is good at organising defensive teams & who Everton fans were glad to see the back off.We were not a good team on the eye during 9IAR either.Ours & our nations standing in Europe will look bad when a highly rated coach comes to us is given peanuts to buy a team & is forced to walk through fav player/fan power.

The only bright side for me would be a hungry young up & coming manager BILLY DAVIES who is a Rangers man coming to us & given time.Im gutted <cry> <cry> (beer) <angryy>

Got to be happy. There was a real possiblity that if SDM had backed Le Guen we would be looking at him going in the summer, with Ferguson already gone for peanuts and the club out of CL contention.

This way , we keep our best player and have (IMO) a much better chance of bringing in the players we need. If the rumours are true about the management team, I think players like Brown and Thomson are much more likely to want to come here.

Of course, we have lost the possibility that PLG would have come good in the end, which I don't discount, but I think the risk was too great.